Sportsound Watch

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The interview with John Hughes on today's podcast is cringeworthy in the extreme. "Hire me! Hire me!"

At least they stuck John Hughes telling us why he should be the St Johnstone manager away on a podcast.

They dedicated half an actual show each to allowing him to tell us why he should have got both the Aberdeen and Dundee United jobs when they came up.

5 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The interview with John Hughes on today's podcast is cringeworthy in the extreme. "Hire me! Hire me!"

He needs to f**k right off. 

For good. 

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I've got a horrible feeling he's going to be the next The Caley manager.

I'm OK with that though :)

Last weekend before the split. Quite a few big games kicking off at 3pm...

Dundee Utd v Livingston. Livi going for the top 6, and United looking to pull themselves further out of trouble.

St Johnstone v Hibs. Hibs going for the top 6, and St Johnstone hoping to reverse their fortunes after sacking Callum Davidson.

St Mirren v Kilmarnock. Arguably the biggest game of the lot. Will St Mirren make the top 6 for the first time since the split was introduced, and will @Div need to give away his Freddos?

I wonder which one Sportsound has chosen for live commentary?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001lrqj

Oh.

Edited by The Master

Lots of big games across the leagues to dicuss. Clubs can be relegated, clubs can win the league, clubs can make playoffs at either end of the leagues.

Instead they're talking about what Celtic player has been best this year. Scum.

On 19/04/2023 at 10:56, kingjoey said:

the old Scottish managerial merry go-round. Cluck like old hens in disbelief when one of their own gets their jotters - "no patience in football any more"; "managers just don't get time to put their mark on teams"; "if Alex Ferguson managed these days he would be sacked in etc etc"

In the same breath they then throw their name into the hat......with everyone conceding, even the chairman appointing them, that it will all end pretty shortly in another sacking.....

And the wee dance continues. 

Know how sometimes you get tricked when opening a link and hear female loud orgasmic cries?

Sportsound was just like that but with fat old men sounding like they’ve just shot their load.

Three massive ooohhhhsssssssss there.