Scottish Sovereigns of the land

jester

So is there any documented evidence of this actually working?

I'm guessing not. A friend of mine who is into all this nonsense posted something on Facebook a while back about using this sort of thing to get out of paying council tax. Someone asked him if he was doing it, to which he replied "no, I'm just putting the information out there for others to use".

:rolleyes:

Best go you tube there videos I am not a member just heard of them a few years ago.they all go up to court together and mitigate them self and walk

One of my mates is currently doing a Traineeship (insurance lawyer). He frequently talks about these prats.

He also mentions that he has never seen them win but generally the waste a lot of everyone's time in the process.

This sounds like the arguments put forward by tax protesters in the USA when they claim that they don't have to pay federal income tax because it's illegal or there's a typo in the Bill of Rights. Complete bollocks.

Very much "freedom fighters" types who feel they know something we all don't and consider themselves better. For example they send me letters stating "this letter is not a query, complaint, request for documentation or dispute. Treating it as such means you are in agreement that you will subject to fees of up to £5,000,00". In said letters they make a complaint, ask for documents and raise a dispute. They also send letters claiming their names are copyrighted intellectual property :lol:

It does sound like they'r nutjobs right enough, but half on topic does anyone know any dumb legal loopholes that may come in handy to get off with shit?

Pay me £350 and I'll send you my exclusive book on how to do so.

This idea of "You can't prosecute me because I refuse to be part of your legal system" reminds me of MattBairn asking AdLib in a pub once if you can get off with a crime by telling the cops "I don't understand your law". At least Matt was pished.

How very dare you!

It's a fair cop. I was indeed drunk.