Pathetic Claims to Fame

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've dealt poker to Stephen Hendry a good few times, he's a really sound guy and a huge Curb fan so we just sat and talked about Curb... As you do. I remember dealing him an one-outer(where the dealer draws the only card in the deck that a player can win with.) and he gave me a £25 tip.

I've had my picture taken with sherrie Hewson (loose women and coronation street) when I was younger visiting Granada Studios.

I've been on TV on Kirkcaldy High Street talking to Tam Cowan about big Marv for his Offside show a few years ago.

I served Darren Jackson a few weeks ago, was buying a jacket for his daughter. Served Craig Gordon and his wife as well, along with Dave Mackay, Scott Crabbe and...Dougie Imrie.

Plus Viking, the Rovers winning the cup (major trophy) wasn't the claim to fame, it was beating Bayern Munich at half time in the UEFA cup. Just incase any of you forgot about that.

I've served both Craig Broon and Alex McLeish when I worked in retail.

I accidentally knocked Kelsey Grammer clean on his arse in a bar in L.A. (he was pished as a fart)

My dad did a homer on Maurice Malpas' car when he was a Utd player and he gave us a run up the road after it.

Oh, and I nearly forgot, I've been on some TV sketch show with George Duffus.

One of my reasonably distant ancestors (from the rich side of the family) founded the SAS.

My dad built a house for Sandy Lyle a good few years ago when he was with his old company.

I met Frank McAvennie in a popular Falkirk nightclub a few years ago after he'd been speaking at a sportsman's dinner. John Rowbottham was apparently there as well but I didn't see him.

I've sold contracts to Tom Farmer (offered me a game for Hibs if I gave him a cheaper deal).

Set up Jorge Claros with one when he first joined Hibs.

I'm on the first 6 seconds of the Hibs CIS cup final DVD from 2007.

Megged Freddie Arpinon & raked my studs down Jarkko Wiss' calf at a Hibs open day.

Was interviewed on Sky Sports 1 when I was 5 and at the Scottish snooker open in Aberdeen.

My Dad was captain of the junior snooker team that a certain Stephen Hendry also played in.

I'm a pretty big deal tbh.

I forgot to mention that I saw Kim Kardasian on Melrose avenue in LA, about 5 years ago buying some bag in a store. They closed the store just for her. I asked the paparazzi who it was, to be told "aw it's Kardasian" so it could have been any of them to be honest.

Archived