The Arbroath Thread

13 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Well, 6 wins, 29 goals, and 1 goal in the last 6 games, but we did it, safe!  

Im delighted, it feels like we cheated death.😂

I canna believe that Cove or Hamilton were worse than we were at times this season 

Well done. I'd not been in Arbroath for ages until my Daughter moved there two years ago. Surprised and please to see so many young kids with Arbroath tops and kit and not the obvious "Big Teams" merch. Great to see folks supporting their local team.  Relegation would have damaged this progression. Good luck for next season.

10 minutes ago, JoseMarooniho said:

A fifth season in the championship is some going.

It's a hell of a feat, especially considering how many not-that-long-ago-in-the-SPL clubs have fallen beneath you. And without any dark money, and only the occasional unicorn signing.

Phew. Looking forward to a fitba free summer.

Bobby proved tonight that he can still offer a lot at this level. To beat guys half his age in a foot race all night and to create as much as he did shows how ludicrous it’s been to have him warming the bench most of the season.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Baker said:

Well done. I'd not been in Arbroath for ages until my Daughter moved there two years ago. Surprised and please to see so many young kids with Arbroath tops and kit and not the obvious "Big Teams" merch. Great to see folks supporting their local team.  Relegation would have damaged this progression. Good luck for next season.

Spot on Jimbo, hope you and your dachtlr enjoy Arbroath