The Arbroath Thread

12 minutes ago, ellichtie said:

Anyone thinking we should be keeping McIntyre should be sectioned, he’s fucking terrible.

That’s a team full of players who know we’re down, know that they’re away at the end of the season and have more or less given up now playing against teams who are fighting for everything.

Only ones I am confident of being here next season from the players on the park right now are Gold and McIntosh. 

Already down weeks ago, 

Players that aren't gonna be here or want to be here drop, if they can't fight and show a bit a character to the club and fans who pay there wages then just don't bother turning up, 

Get Bird on, 2 up top and just try and score a goal, that would be nice 

If we are going to get rid 

Do not wait and do it right away - there is no point in prolonging the process the season is over and if someone new comes in they need to start on next season right now 

Decision needs made as soon as possible 

ETA - I actually cannot think of a single potential replacement - an absolutely wild shout would be Davie Gold based off of how well McCabe has done but I feel like that is very far fetched 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

1 minute ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

Are there any regrets about getting rid of Campbell, or was it the right decision but maybe should have went for someone different than Mcintyre?

Absolutely right decision - Dick Campbell is brilliant when everything is going well but when things start going wrong he’s toxic, a total gob shite and to be completely honest a total w**k. Obviously things can’t go well forever in football so that’s not just his fault but moving on definitely best thing for Arbroath and himself too 

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Absolutely right decision - Dick Campbell is brilliant when everything is going well but when things start going wrong he’s toxic, a total gob shite and to be completely honest a total w**k. Obviously things can’t go well forever in football so that’s not just his fault but moving on definitely best thing for Arbroath and himself too 

Fair do's.

3 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

Fair do's.

He will do very well at East Fife for a couple of year I’ve no doubt but given his age think his period of losing the plot will come slightly earlier than it did at Arbroath / Forfar 

46 minutes ago, HeraldSchumacher said:

I wouldn't give him the 2nd half

Lucky your other post got taken down, worst post ever seen. Absolute dick !!