The Arbroath Thread

Some Cowdenbeath fan got a ticket for the game tonight no bother 

Think most clubs will go down this route, saves collecting data for covid rules at the game.

I got a ticket for tomorrow’s Crossgates v Arbroath game from them you get an e ticket with a QR code on it which someone will scan at the gate.

51 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Swankie resigned, can see him helping out with coaching and that with the Campbells perhaps,

How many coaches do we need?

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

I don’t think anyone is unaware of that.

Looks like Dylan Paterson was playing for Bo’Ness United Juniors in the east region juniors. That’s a hell of a step up.

Bo’Ness Athletic apparently. 

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Bo’Ness Athletic apparently. 

Correct - which is the new name of Boness Utd juniors - not the Lowland League team. Big step up but highly rated in this bit of the country.

3 minutes ago, timlichtie said:

The squad is looking good apart from the attack. Agree we need to replace Hamilton if we’re to get amongst the goals.

Agree, Donnelly and Hilson aren't going to score many. I think we need two goalscorers as relying on one isn't a good plan. Obviously this isn't easy as goalscorers are like hens teeth at all levels in Scotland. Would also like to see a Williamson type player in midfield too.