The Arbroath Thread

The only erosion I can remember was the back of the seaside stand being undermined by half time use as an open air pissoir.
Someone can maybe put up the clip that I believe exists of Bobby Linn being soaked by a giant wave taking a corner.

Also regarding Paul Reid. Excellent appointment.
This actually came up on my pussbook feed this morning.
Turning out this many mascots makes a fair bit of dough.
5d56348407e8473c51325a5053c2dc50.jpg

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

Someone can maybe put up the clip that I believe exists of Bobby Linn being soaked by a giant wave taking a corner.

Also regarding Paul Reid. Excellent appointment.
This actually came up on my pussbook feed this morning.
Turning out this many mascots makes a fair bit of dough.
5d56348407e8473c51325a5053c2dc50.jpg

That's Sean Dillon with his family !

Well he’ll be near it anyway Killie was 6 weeks ago now. There was a tweet a week or two or 3 ago where he was doing sessions with our physio but I can’t find it 
There was a post on Facebook about 5 days ago with pictures of his physio sessions so hopefully won't be too long before he's pulling the strings in midfield again.

5 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:
13 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:
Well he’ll be near it anyway Killie was 6 weeks ago now. There was a tweet a week or two or 3 ago where he was doing sessions with our physio but I can’t find it 

There was a post on Facebook about 5 days ago with pictures of his physio sessions so hopefully won't be too long before he's pulling the strings in midfield again.

That’ll be the one. Lost track of time but he was definitely in with Craig Reynolds. I have seen him running about in the tutties car park in recent weeks before parking up for home games. 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Pure Fitbaw podcast has a 20 minute interview with the main main Nouble they’ve put up today

Love that man

Used to watch him playing for Haringey Borough when I lived in London. 

Delighted to see him doing so well. 

I was sorry to read of Walter Cameron's passing. 

He was a fine full back for us in those heady days of the 1960's under Albert Henderson when we won promotion to the old first division a couple of times. 

Condolences to his family, I'm sure he will be fondly remembered by older Lichtie fans like myself.

2 minutes ago, embow said:

I see a big lump of a man called Nouble has come on for Colchester United tonight in the FA cup game on Beeb 2. Any relation to your man?

Yeah that’s his older bro Frank, played for West Ham years ago and was highly rated when he was younger. Been a journeyman in lower league English football but a good player