All things Dundee FC

33 minutes ago, davidy233 said:

Some of the goal differences seem odd - St Mirren three draws and it has goal difference as 5:2?

Aye, never noticed that tbh. They seem to add one goal scored for every penalty shoot out win. Must be a misunderstanding of the rules as I've never heard of that. 

1 minute ago, rhumbaclub said:

Lazy would be first word that springs to mind. Can also be excellent if he is in the mood though.

thanks...is he quite mobile or slow? appreciate he is 6 foot 3 so wont be super speedy but we already have a fat tall guy and dont really want another

7 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

thanks...is he quite mobile or slow? appreciate he is 6 foot 3 so wont be super speedy but we already have a fat tall guy and dont really want another

He was pretty mobile for a big guy could be dominant in the air if like my fellow DEE said in the mood.Shite fashion sense.

1 minute ago, JP THE DEE said:

He was pretty mobile for a big guy could be dominant in the air if like my fellow DEE said in the mood.Shite fashion sense.

my initial dig into who he was brought up ripped jeans...if he is mobile and stays fit...seems like he could be a good addition. Time to youtube some of his goals now i suppose

Just now, Falkirkfan1985 said:

my initial dig into who he was brought up ripped jeans...if he is mobile and stays fit...seems like he could be a good addition. Time to youtube some of his goals now i suppose

More to do with attitude bud.

The Vancouver Whitecaps website has all you need to know about our lad, Marcus:

Haber not only excelled in soccer, but in baseball and basketball as a youngster. When not concentrating on his soccer career, the forward enjoys listening to and producing hip hop music, as well as shopping. His favourite holiday destinations are Whistler and Mexico, while his favourite food is sushi. The forward's favourite soccer team is English Premier League giants Arsenal, while his favourite player is Barcelona and France striker Thierry Henry.

Keep him gangstaaaa (whatever that means) and I'm sure he'll be just grand. 

Brechin's promotion for last year was a quirk of how sudden death play-offs can work out.  They were never close to actual Championship level needs and last nights Dunf. game showed just how far behind they are (although down to 10 in the last 30 mins).  Might not be 7 but we should expect a solid win.

2 hours ago, davidy233 said:

Some of the goal differences seem odd - St Mirren three draws and it has goal difference as 5:2?

Weird I know.....

Flash Scores seem to regard the penalty shot out winners as having won the game 1-0, at least that's what they post as being the match result after the final whistle.

A fit Haber could smash the Championship, IMO. Good of Dundee to strengthen the league and make it harder for United. 

Guessing it'll start the flow of players if we're letting him go I'd assume someone is coming in.

I like the look of Elton, Kharl and Mendy. Hamilton and Parish having healthy competition can only be a good thing. Ralph is the only one slightly concerning at the moment but he might get up to speed with things. 

Will wait and see what Neil's got lined up. 

Just checked my squad list, if we let Haber go, we have a squad of 18 players. That includes 2 goalkeepers and various younger guys like Curran. We desperately now need bodies in. 

1 hour ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Do you have any wanky clothes shops in Falkirk?

Moussa seems to have won everyone over because he seems like a nice guy whereas Haber seems like a poser that dresses like a clown. Neither of those two things affect me in the slightest so I don't care about those issues. Frankly I'd rather ship Moussa to Falkirk and keep Haber as he's a better player in almost every way.

Moussa was atrocious against the Blue Toon yesterday, laughably bad, and Mendy looked bewildered in the first half trying to figure out where Moussa was going or what he was doing, and that first touch he's got, lol. Mendy looked a lot better when Wighton came on in place of Moussa.

They both have injury issues, but what's with Moussa's shot by a sniper, stretchered off routine, and back in business 3 days later like nothing happened? Yes Haber had back surgery a few months ago, but Moussa is no ironman.

All I can hope is that Sir Neil has something big lined up in the way of frontmen because if we have to rely on Moussa as a focal point this season we're going to back where we were last season or worse if Caulker and Kamara go. If NM loves Moussa as much as he seems too and is the first name on the team sheet every week I fear for us. If Moussa does play every week I hope something 'clicks' that I just can't see and becomes a real handful for opponents that aren't in League 2. I just don't see it. Prove me wrong Moose, prove me wrong.

Edited by CanadianDee