General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Seeing Cameron's speech today was deliberately made to mirror one made by Neil Kinnock on his fears on Thatcher getting in.

Jeez bold one as if we'd all love to see another 15 year spell like that dehumanising the very last of any social structure that remains from that period.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already have.

Most libertarians simply "think they sound brilliantly cynical" and pretend that they don't have any party political leanings. Absolute whoppers to a man and nobody is impressed.

Totally agree. People who want to talk politics but ignore all the realities around them and want to take no responsibility for anything; all whilst thinking that they're as edgy as fcuk.

Remind me of the Trotskyist groups of old.

Totally agree. People who want to talk politics but ignore all the realities around them and want to take no responsibility for anything; all whilst thinking that they're as edgy as fcuk.

Remind me of the Trotskyist groups of old.

They also seem at pains to let everyone else know how thick everyone else is compared to them and yet at the same time like to spend all day every day of their lives conversing with these thickos rather than their intellectual peers.

I already have.

Most libertarians simply "think they sound brilliantly cynical" and pretend that they don't have any party political leanings. Absolute whoppers to a man and nobody is impressed.

Maybe missed it. It was the bit about them living in a wooden hut or something that threw me. Can't argue with what you say here.

Maybe missed it. It was the bit about them living in a wooden hut or something that threw me. Can't argue with what you say here.

:lol:

That's a reference to an ex-poster on here. :D

uk2015.png

Political Spectrum state of the parties 2015.

Note Labour are further to the right of the SNP than the Tory party is right of Labour.

The SNP as a centre-left party? To the left of Labour?

I reckon H_B spat out his cornflakes when he saw this!

The SNP as a centre-left party? To the left of Labour?

I reckon H_B spat out his cornflakes when he saw this!

It's easier just to label them as a "centrist" party rather than obsess over whether they're a center right or left party.

Simple but true, less Labour seats more likely Tories in number 10. These SNP lemmings voting for them are like turkeys voting for xmas. Seriously thick people.

You are calling SNP voters lemmings:lol: To be honest I couldnt care less who gets in to number 10.... they r both cun*ts. I just want as many SNPs as possible to ensure Scotland gets a voice.....

Simple but true, less Labour seats more likely Tories in number 10. These SNP lemmings voting for them are like turkeys voting for xmas. Seriously thick people.

I have never seen one of your posts that isn't complete unadulterated pish; this one is no exception.

As for you calling other folk thick; that level of irony is off the scale.

You really think I give a f**k which one we get? Given they're almost exactly the same.

People aren't seriously voting Labour to "keep the Tories out"?

Jesus wept. How many times has this country, staunchly, voted Labour only to get the Conservatives dumped on us? It shouldn't be about that. These Labour jobs-for-the-boys, gravy train merchants have gone on long enough in their positions. Nothing will please me more to give the big f**k YOU to Tom Clarke if he gets voted out my seat. On the same plain as Curran.

^^^ Idiot found.

Archived