Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

Highlights: Maximilian and Maximus

Lowlights: Zygmunt and Corbyn

I wonder how many of them were genuine spelling mistakes by whoever was registering the birth, and they are now trying to pass it off as being a cool unique name Eg:

Aden

Cristopher

Declyan

Declyn

I've looked a fair bit back into my family history and Ephraim was used quite a lot up until a great uncle who was born in the 1920s, amazed to see that someone still chose it last year.

Edited by peasy23

Only 2 Jocks

I saw a Jock-Junior.

Nice to know that in the future everyone will have a double barrel forename and a quadruple barrel surname.

Jock-Junior Smith-Brown-McKenzie-Muir

Perhaps future Scottish international players will have shortened nicknames like Pele or Zico.

When did the name Jack become popular in Scotland?

I remember it wasn't that common a name, but now it's the most named for 8 years in a row (565 in 2015)

http://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/files//statistics/popular-forenames/2015/babiesnames-15-tab5-all-first-names-rank-order.pdf

In terms of 'Scottish' names

Only

2 Kennys

8 Gavins

8 Grahams

29 Alistairs

http://www.babynameguide.com/categoryscottish.asp?strGender=&strAlpha=A&strCat=Scottish&strOrder=Name

I saw a Jock-Junior.

Nice to know that in the future everyone will have a double barrel forename and a quadruple barrel surname.

Jock-Junior Smith-Brown-McKenzie-Muir

Perhaps future Scottish international players will have shortened nicknames like Pele or Zico.

You mean like Tool and Tube?