Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

There's a set of (Scottish) twin girls stoating about somewhere in Inverclyde who rejoice (well, maybe) in the names Tokyo and Beijng. Heard their short, fat, ugly granny yelling at them in the town centre once. Or maybe it was their short, fat, ugly maw.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have dogs, never mind kids.

I know this thread is mainly about everyday folk coming up with horrific names for their offspring, but mention has to be made of Jermaine Jackson. Heard his kids names mentioned on something a few weeks ago, they are Jeremy, Jourdynn, Autumn, Donte, Jamie, Jafar, Dawn and the quite wonderful Jermajesty.

Edited by peasy23

There was a wee girl in work tonight called Jemima. Like the puddle duck. Who in their right mind calls a wean Jemima?

My grandmother sometimes used to reminisce about her Aunt Jemima. Nowhere does weird names quite like Shetland. Zilla was another highlight on what Shetland parents sometimes inflict on their daughters. Only later in life did I find out it was short for Ursulla rather than Godzilla.

They do here.

All Thais are give nicknames, I know many people named one or first, don't know any seconds but I met a Third & Fourth.

Yeah when we were over there we were greeted at one of the hotels by a Beer, Boss and Book.

My grandmother sometimes used to reminisce about her Aunt Jemima. Nowhere does weird names quite like Shetland. Zilla was another highlight on what Shetland parents sometimes inflict on their daughters. Only later in life did I find out it was short for Ursulla rather than Godzilla.

Thoroughly embarrassed myself by laughing out loud at the thought of a wee girl called Godzilla :lol:

No doubt someone has posted this before.......I'm told that apparently there's a wee kid called # just started school in Glasgow and the parents have been up to the school because said brat's name has to be spelt out as Hashtag rather than the symbol on all the school's forms and letters to them.

Death will be a sweet release to the wee soul.

Edited by Hampden Diehard