United (Dundee) vs Thistle (Partick)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be more upset if Erskine scores and doesn't celebrate than if Paton scores and gives it the full GIRUY.

Anything here for us is a bonus.

So if Erskine scored and gave it the full GIRUY, you'd probably go into full meltdown mode?!

Hopefully we can start playing some decent football. Kilmarnock was disgusting!

So if Erskine scored and gave it the full GIRUY, you'd probably go into full meltdown mode?!

Hopefully we can start playing some decent football. Kilmarnock was disgusting!

I'd imagine it would be a mix of heartbreak and absolute seething rage from our lot.

I've given up trying to give predictions with Thistle as we equally surprise and utterly fail in equal measure. On paper there really isn't much there to suggest we can win so a point would be more than acceptable. If we could actually learn to shitefest games that would be a possibility, but we can't and won't.

In terms of line up I'd be happy with the same line up as last week but with Higgy hopefully being fit for a return and replacing Craigen.

We haven't lost a home game and have only dropped points at home to Hamilton. Thistle haven't picked up a point on the road.

So 4-0 United with goals from Paton, Erskine, GMS and Ciftci. Muted celebrations from Paton and Erskine which is fine by me.

We haven't lost a home game and have only dropped points at home to Hamilton. Thistle haven't picked up a point on the road.

So 4-0 United with goals from Paton, Erskine, GMS and Ciftci. Muted celebrations from Paton and Erskine which is fine by me.

We got a point from your neighbours?

I have a new found like of the city of Dundee after the referendum.

Except for Paul Paton, he's still a dick.

Think he may still be residing Renfrewshire way. All good that way East if so.

It's been a while since we gave anyone a doin. Unfortunately, we're not playing well enough to be due one. On the other hand, we can't possibly be as bad as we were at Rugby Park.

1-0 win, McNamara hands the ball off to Paton to take a quick throw in, Erskine picks it up and hits a raker into the bottom corner. All three celebrate with a fiesty daisy-chain in front of the away fans.

Archived