Fojut

Dillon

Rankin

Paton

Armstrong

Erskine

GMS

Ciftci

The midfield three is the usual debate but with Dow struggling it will surely be the three above (but not necessarily in those positions)

Pretty confident about tomorrow, we should be able to bounce back after the Killie result and we are still due a really good home performance so hoping it comes tomorrow.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of Thistle fans were despondent after our twatting at Rugby Park. United (Dundee) didn't fair much better going by the highlights.

I agree that our starting XI will probably be unchanged. Possible start for Eccleston depending on how training has gone the week. If we add Frans and Welsh to the squad our bench is looking a lot better.

Working tomorrow and not been too bothered up until now. However Friday night optimism creeping in that we may get a positive result. Amending prediction to a 2-0 home win, Erskine double :(

Eccelston has the potential to be a lot better than Doolan so I would be tempted to start him if he is fit.

Doolan is a legend in the making and has a great touch and nose for goal. However I don't think he's been very good this season. Eccleston could be a real find if he can play a Taylor-esque role for us.

Doolan is a legend in the making and has a great touch and nose for goal. However I don't think he's been very good this season. Eccleston could be a real find if he can play a Taylor-esque role for us.

He said himself when he signed for us that he's not really a targetman. I'd start Doolan seeing as he scored in his last match but wouldn't be surprised to see Ecky start. Frans in for Balatoni if he's fit and maybe Stevenson for Craigen as he's more physical and puts himself about a bit more but Craigen had a decent game V Motherwell so wouldn't mind him staying in the team.

Yeah, I suppose itwould be harsh on Doolan to drop him after just beginning to get a run of games together. If Eccleston is pressing him in training it'll hopefully spur him onto greater things. Can't beat competition for places.

Archived