Hibs offer Ched Evans a contract

~~~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If taking home drunken girls when you're sober didn't count, would you be a VL?

Well that's just rude.

I make one gently mocking post in your direction implying that you may be inexperienced in the lady department due to your boyish immaturity throughout the thread and on at least three occasions you've suggested that I am a danger to women.

It is definitely me who is seething here.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers in the morning.

This comes back to my earlier point in that people don't seem to realise or accept that this is the law and people really should take care if they're out riding a bird when they're both hammered. Especially when you're rocking up to a hotel room and getting in with a girl that you've never even spoken to who has come back with your friend.

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but if both people are incapable of giving consent have sex, and both report this to the police the following morning, are both guilty of rape in the eyes of the law?

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but if both people are incapable of giving consent have sex, and both report this to the police the following morning, are both guilty of rape in the eyes of the law?

Looking at cps it seems that rape can only be committed by men, however sexual assault can be carried out by either gender.

In English law, women cannot rape. Penetration is required for rape, with a penis as far as I'm aware.

In your scenario, which is unlikely as the vast majority of people who have drunken shags get on with their lives the next day, the man and his claim would likely be mocked and there's a decent chance he'd be investigated for rape. If so, the woman would be infantilised - given anonymity, treated as a victim, and be given access to a plethora of support services that are almost exclusively only available to women.

Should current lobbying by feminist groups, feminist-ridden organisations and feminists in political spheres be successful, police will be instructed to treat the man in the situation as having to prove the woman gave consent, having the burden (during investigation, pre-court) of proving he's innocent rather than the burden being on proving he's guilty, and will have a much lower threshhold of evidence to progress the case to court. Even more fun that, some want women to be able to change consent from yes to no at any time post-sex - a minute later, an hour, a day, a week, a year, ten years.

What happens if a woman fingerbangs a mans bumhole, does that constitute rape?

I'm asking for a friend.

Is this your way of explaining to us what's happened to your friend in Arbroath?

What happens if a woman fingerbangs a mans bumhole, does that constitute rape?

I'm asking for a friend.

This happened to me once - ironically without my consent on a one night ride when I was pished. It sobered me right up.

"Didn't you enjoy it?"

"No Kirsty, I didn't".

I might get her done on historical sex abuse charges. Dirty cow.

• 7 months later...

Enrico, Granny and Honest_Man are going to have massive breakdowns when Chedwyn's conviction is quashed. The potential for golden heads gone material will be off the scale.

If it's quashed, its quashed, I won't be having a breakdown. You on the other hand from day 1 have been blaming the victim from suggesting she is a tart to only in it for the money

If it's quashed, its quashed, I won't be having a breakdown. You on the other hand from day 1 have been blaming the victim from suggesting she is a tart to only in it for the money

From day one I have been privy to some tweets that she sent bragging about what she was going to do with her compensation that were later deleted. I pm'd a few posters on here with said tweets. Even without that information it was pretty obvious to me and anyone with half a brain that she was a victim of her own regret sex.

Just you continue to live your life with full faith in the criminal justice system.

Eta: And when I say 'privy', I mean it's widely available online if you know where to look.

From day one I have been privy to some tweets that she sent bragging about what she was going to do with her compensation that were later deleted. I pm'd a few posters on here with said tweets. Even without that information it was pretty obvious to me and anyone with half a brain that she was a victim of her own regret sex.

Just you continue to live your life with full faith in the criminal justice system.

Eta: And when I say 'privy', I mean it's widely available online if you know where to look.

Regret? Revenge or Gold digging sex I think.

Are you referring to the 'when I win big' stuff she was gloating about?

‘Remind me never to tell @XXXXXXX when I win big!..... She’s going to kill me! #scaredformylife! Haha!’

‘@XXXXXXX I will get us matching pink Mini Coopers! Haha! Just seen them pictures on Facebook, I forgot bout XXXXXXX! Haha! X’

‘@XXXXXXX I’ll make all your dreams come true XXXXXXX haha.’

‘@XXXXXXX aww,well obvs I’d treat us to an amazing holiday x’.

Just a reminder of what you said.

So you didn't say?

It's just my theory and I might be miles out but I think she's just after the cash.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/181623-ched-evans/page-24

Ok, I'll try to be very specific as vagueness is a bit rubbish.

In a nutshell, I think she was up for it at the time but was mortified when she woke up alone in her pish-stained bed in the morning.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/181623-ched-evans/page-22

Are you aware of her alleged deleted Facebook messages and tweets about offering to take her friends on holiday and buy matching Mini Coopers when she "won big"? Or the fact that she didn't have any sexual injuries on her?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/181623-ched-evans/page-24

I won't be changing my views on the incident irrespective of the outcome of the hearing although you and a few others will have to if it finds in Chedwyn's favour.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/181623-ched-evans/page-29

We've been through all this already. I have my own opinion on the case based on the available facts. Evans is guilty of being a bit sleazy and of being unable to predict that the female was going to claim she couldn't remember giving consent - that doesn't equate to a rape conviction and a jail term imo.

Just because 12 randoms at the direction of one judge come to a decision doesn't mean you are automatically obliged to agree with it. Fire a different judge in there and another 12 randoms and they might come up with an entirely different judgement.

Yeah, I'm making a c**t of myself here.

Point is, you've been from the start quick to get tore into a rape victim. In your own words you'll refuse to accept she was a victim.

You even go as far as defending him for only being "a bit sleazy"

Showing up uninvited to a hotel room knowing your friend is having sex with a drunk girl and then proceed to have sex with a said girl while others are outside the window filming it is a lot more than "a bit sleazy"

Archived