Hibs offer Ched Evans a contract

~~~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, my view of him was and is that he's a creepy sexual predator, and this hasn't really changed that.

You're correct but that doesn't make him a rapist which the court of appeal would appear to agree with. Reprehensible character though IMO.....just like many on here....

You're correct but that doesn't make him a rapist which the court of appeal would appear to agree with. Reprehensible character though IMO.....just like many on here....

^^^Sneaked into a Travelodge for sloppy seconds.

My opinion on this is that he probably did sneak into a hotel room and fire into a semi conscious or unconscious female without permission apart from his mate's, but how there is any evidence that he did so beyond reasonable doubt is beyond me. If they'd both simply denied having sex with her there would have been no prosecution.

When did Enrico flee the site? Can someone link me to the resignation post/thread. Thanks

He was slagging someone and I pulled him up for being an absolute weirdo wanting to start a FB profile of a 'missing' person. He then had a run of a few meltdowns the next week before just disappearing.

At least we don't have to read his made up 'I saved a life at work today' bi monthly shite.

He was slagging someone and I pulled him up for being an absolute weirdo wanting to start a FB profile of a 'missing' person. He then had a run of a few meltdowns the next week before just disappearing.

At least we don't have to read his made up 'I saved a life at work today' bi monthly shite.

I particularly enjoyed his "football is not a public event" chat while he was defending Celtic fans booing the minutes silence on Remembrance Day.

Archived