Hibs offer Ched Evans a contract

~~~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

good. I've always said he's innocent. Too many slags out there having sex then crying "they've been spiked," or "had too much to drink" for various reasons, like not wanting their boyfriends to find out, for revenge etc. These lying creeps should be put on the register as it's a sex crime. They cheapen rape allegations n make I harder for genuine birds who have been raped to get convictions. People take rape claims more with a pinch of salt now, and that's an ugly scene these women created. Should b similar sentences for false claims

good. I've always said he's innocent. Too many slags out there having sex then crying "they've been spiked," or "had too much to drink" for various reasons, like not wanting their boyfriends to find out, for revenge etc. These lying creeps should be put on the register as it's a sex crime. They cheapen rape allegations n make I harder for genuine birds who have been raped to get convictions. People take rape claims more with a pinch of salt now, and that's an ugly scene these women created. Should b similar sentences for false claims

Agree with that, if innocent the male is tarnished for life. Completely unfair system and the actual real rape victims are very rarely heard. Can't remember the stats but it's a very low Conviction figure.

So that's it? This "new evidence" that persuaded the CCRC to grant him a retrial turned out to be a string of her exes to rake over her sex life in court? That's properly fucking disgraceful.

So that's it? This "new evidence" that persuaded the CCRC to grant him a retrial turned out to be a string of her exes to rake over her sex life in court? That's properly fucking disgraceful.

You really shouldn't lose the plot over what you read on here. Maybe follow the case from official sources before going off on one.

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

You really shouldn't lose the plot over what you read on here. Maybe follow the case from official sources before going off on one.

That's exactly what I've been doing and what prompted my rant. But thanks.

7 hours ago, Wren Road said:

Agree with that, if innocent the male is tarnished for life. Completely unfair system and the actual real rape victims are very rarely heard. Can't remember the stats but it's a very low Conviction figure.

I think the conviction rate is more about lack of evidence in crimes where there's seldom an independent witness than false claims.

Quite happy for him tbh. Being wrongly accused by millions (including me) of something so vile must have been absolutely torture for him and his family.

Archived