Hibs offer Ched Evans a contract

~~~

How could you possibly argue that an event with 40/50,000 people is not a public event?!

Football clubs owned by private companies selling tickets to watch an event on private grounds. I can see how you could argue it but I can't say I agree with it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football clubs owned by private companies selling tickets to watch an event on private grounds. I can see how you could argue it but I can't say I agree with it.

I guess so, but the tickets are available to anyone in the general public to buy. Suppose it depends on the definition of a public event as opposed to an event which is 'open to the general public'.

Enrico was a strange one. He was about the only semi-readable Celtic fan on here for ages, along with Hoopy67, in a sea of paranoid lunatics and their numerous and dreadful aliases.

I'm sure he had a weird .jpg fuelled breakdown at Stan on a Celtic thread a while back. It was a toe-curling performance and a wee bit sad to see. Thereafter he simply dropped to the same level of defend-Celtic-at-any-cost pish of Magee and Seamus proportions.

Enrico was a strange one. He was about the only semi-readable Celtic fan on here for ages, along with Hoopy67, in a sea of paranoid lunatics and their numerous and dreadful aliases.

I'm sure he had a weird .jpg fuelled breakdown at Stan on a Celtic thread a while back. It was a toe-curling performance and a wee bit sad to see. Thereafter he simply dropped to the same level of defend-Celtic-at-any-cost pish of Magee and Seamus proportions.

The mask finally slipped like it eventually does with many a Celtic fan.

Rico fucked off when after about 10 pages in the Sportscene thread of trying to justify booing a minute's silence and failing and subsequently being told what a walloper he was for it at every possible opportunity he snapped. The thread in the Platinum Members' forum exists, and is hilarious.

• 1 month later...

Retrial's in October so a nice early Winter break for him. If he is guilty (no opinion either way, didn't see any evidence to convict him though) I feel sorry for the girl having to go through it all again.

Retrial's in October so a nice early Winter break for him. If he is guilty (no opinion either way, didn't see any evidence to convict him though) I feel sorry for the girl having to go through it all again.

I've more sorrow for him up to now IIBH.

Being spit roasted in a hotel room?

Archived