Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

"Did Lalo send you? Ignacio he's the one" certainly has much more significance now.

Despite never being mentioned in BB, the transformation of Kim from straight laced corporate lawyer, to slipping Kimmy has me feeling she might still be pulling strings in the background somehow during the BB era.

When it was all coming down and Saul gave his receptionist the card of a lawyer who could help her, that's got to be Kim right?

What will become of Nacho though?

Kim's transition into a sociopath as something I didn't expect but fully welcome. Lalo was absolutely magnificent in this episode and it's safe to say he'll be on the warpath going forward.

Four main character fates hang in the balance for the final season. What will happen to Kim? Lalo? Nacho? Howard?

The wait is going to be torture but it'll be worth it, no doubt.

Just finished it there and was rooting for Lalo. 

Think there was only so long to wait between season 4 and 5 was actors schedules? 

Hopefully we won't need to wait a year for the final series. 

4 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Great finale. Just knew Lalo was gonna survive somehow. Nacho better run for the hills now. Wasn't expecting Kim to turn into the female version of Saul but it's looking more and more like it. Don Eladio was looking much older with all the wrinkles.

Aye, it's almost like they thought "Oh f**k it, everyone knows this is getting filmed a decade after his last scenes so what's the point in trying to make him look younger". 

You would have thought that 4 highly trained operatives could have taken down 1 guy armed only (initially) with a pan of hot fat. An uncharacteristic ball drop from Gus. 

And I would have hoped that one of those operatives would have given Nacho their car keys, otherwise he's well and truly fucked. 

Really enjoyed episodes 8, 9 & 10, would quite happily just have cartel storylines and not bother with the ordinary lawyer stuff with Saul, should've had a Mike and Gus spin off.

Lalo has been a great addition too, fantastic finale to this season, can't wait for next season now, things are going to be explosive.

On 22/04/2020 at 08:55, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Aye, it's almost like they thought "Oh f**k it, everyone knows this is getting filmed a decade after his last scenes so what's the point in trying to make him look younger". 

This reminded me of something I was thinking about the other day in El Camino.  It's starts literally seconds after Breaking Bad and flashes back to the BB timeline, so why the f**k did Vince Gilligan not make Jesse Plemons like 3 stone?  

Very well, he got married, has a kid etc, but f**k sake, can you not try and slim down a bit for the role?  It looked fucking horrendous.  I guess that's why we barely saw any close ups of Todd.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

This reminded me of something I was thinking about the other day in El Camino.  It's starts literally seconds after Breaking Bad and flashes back to the BB timeline, so why the f**k did Vince Gilligan not make Jesse Plemons like 3 stone?  

Very well, he got married, has a kid etc, but f**k sake, can you not try and slim down a bit for the role?  It looked fucking horrendous.  I guess that's why we barely saw any close ups of Todd.

He didnt just get married. He got married to Kirsten Dunst! 

The fact that she likes a bit of meat on the bone, as it were, gives hope to us all

Just watched the opening scene of series 5 there; the flash forward where Saul gets recognised on his lunch working at Cinnabon.  I hope we get to see if he handles those 2 guys who recognise him

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28/07/2020 at 18:42, djchapsticks said:

Rhea Seehorn getting ignored for an Emmy nomination is some fucking mental patter. 

The Emmys and Golden Globes seem to be consciously ignoring BCS for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...