2015 Six Nations tournament

Bully Wee Villa

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was some try!

I only watch the 6 nations and world cups but even a novice like myself can see the drastic improvement in this team.

Really confident on the ball, plugging away . A few years ago it would only be a matter of time before we knocked it on or the ball got turned over. We have cut out the basic errors and look a threat!

I'm sure in yesterday's game they had a little clock under the yellow card to indicate how long the sin-binning was going to last. Why have they got rid of that useful feature?

Also, is it me or have they changed camera angles a lot? I keep getting dizzy.

Back in from the pub. Maybe being harsh with the beer but fed up with the good performance so close stuff.

Need to cut out the errors. Many are basic and we need to stop making poor decisions in the ball. Thought Laidlaw was poor, slow ball, often by the time he realised the forwards were too flat and weren't moving with enough pace. Didn't play in the French territory enough.

France a good side but that was winnable. That said improvement is there but this has to be the season it shows.

Oh aye on Wales yesterday, leaving George North on was unforgivable. Well seen it is under investigation by World Rugby .

Warning for West Coasters going to the Italy game on 28th Feb......no trains running Glasgow to Edinburgh,replaced by bus service.

Agree with North situation, he never should have been allowed to carry on.

Another great defeat from Scotland, If they lose every game playing like that I shall still be proud of them.

Back in from the pub. Maybe being harsh with the beer but fed up with the good performance so close stuff.

Need to cut out the errors. Many are basic..

This is still my greatest whinge. Yesterday was a vast improvement and it was great to see a much more positive approach but we still make far too many simple errors. Not as many as before but still too many for top level, full time, professional rugby players.

The overall improvement though makes it frustrating we didn't get Cotter a year earlier as planned. Bring on the Welsh.

Archived