2015 Six Nations tournament

Bully Wee Villa

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

L'Equipe were thoroughly unimpressed by both sides.

10968573_1038149416200784_68438410184858

To be fair, if someone had scored a hat-trick, kicked thirty penalty points and defeated IS in that game, French press would only have given him a 7.

Whereas in this country, if a guy wins a line out he gets a 9.

Only 2 things really annoyed me in the Scotland game. 1 was going for the drop goal when we were basically on their try line, only to miss the kick anyway. and the sheer bad luck of the bounce of the ball especially when russell kicked it up the park and it somehow bounced over his head.

So, Sunday I see as a real litmus test. if we lose at home to Wales, who despite being hugely talented. i see as the 4th best team in the tournament, then its another year of us and italy in our own mini league.

i see this game being full of tries and scotland having the scoring power to just about sneak this. if anyone feels the same you can get 9/5 on Scotland.

All this time they fanny about with the tmo and still get decisions wrong. Fucking abysmal decision to award England the try.

I thought so too. But the second or third replay from behind the try line suggests it was grounded .

This is going to be a riot. That Joseph guy is some player.

I thought so too. But the second or third replay from behind the try line suggests it was grounded .

This is going to be a riot. That Joseph guy is some player.

The ball hit the ground but there was no way to tell whether or not Vunipola was still in possession.

Joseph is decent in attack, but questionable in defence - the Glasgow backs made him look very average in the two ECC games.

Archived