Real Madrid Forward "a luxury"

Sweet Pete

Spain straight on the phone to him :lol:

Says enough for me.

Played in the under 20s champions league, would be interesting to see what level the other squad members have been playing at. Spain right on the phone to him.

Imagine the U19 manager saying 'aye that kid at Real Madrid, haven't seen any of him the last 6 month' why the f**k not? It's your job you moron. You get paid to do that. A kid at Real fucking Madrid scoring goals in the elite youth champions league and you've not bothered your arse to even watch him.

I've made the effort of trying to find footage of him because the level he is at excites me as a Scotland FAN FFS.

Incredible, imagine we lost a player to Spain who actually wanted to play for us over Spain, that would just be typical Scotland. :lol:

In the record his dad says if he's still being overlooked at 21 then he will have to consider his options, which is good news as he's obviously still wanting to play for us.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen plenty of footage of him.

I've made the effort of trying to find footage of him because the level he is at excites me as a Scotland FAN FFS.

So where is all this footage?

Do you think I'm making it up???????

I'm not trawling back trying to find all the clips I've watched of him in the last couple of year?

Use google if you're desperate for it or go trawl twitter yourself

I'm well impressed by how many on P+B know how well a player for a Spanish youth team would fit into Scotland's U19 team against Austria. :thumsup2

f**k off Ricky.

Anyone with a brain can see that this lad even if he doesn't make it at Real Madrid will more than likely still play at a high level.

He'd be 1st choice for almost every team in Scotland right now imo. 19 years old, 6 foot 1 and full of abilty.

Do you actually agree that he shouldn't be in the squad?

f**k off Ricky.

Anyone with a brain can see that this lad even if he doesn't make it at Real Madrid will more than likely still play at a high level.

He'd be 1st choice for almost every team in Scotland right now imo. 19 years old, 6 foot 1 and full of abilty.

Do you actually agree that he shouldn't be in the squad?

I haven't a clue, never seen him play. Have you?

Of course I don't 1320Lichtie! Of sorry, forgot, I do think you're making it up..

Why would I? :lol:

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's seen him play on here. Plenty of people over on TAMB that have seen him too, you better go and tell all them they're imagining things aswell.

I mean he only plays for a Real Madrid youth team, one of the biggest clubs in the world. Utterly insane to think there'd be footage of them on the World Wide Web isn't it... :lol:

When I was wee and getting tanked at snakes and ladders I'd flip the board over and storm out.

In a similar vein, I kind of want Harper to go on and represent Spain and get 100 caps and 80 goals.

Regardless of how good or bad Harper turns out to be, Sbragia is an utter fanny for this episode.

FAO Welshbairn after asking on TAMB I got this in a matter of minutes, I can't see it on my works PC but I'm told it works, there were seperate montages made of him in EVERY youth elite champions league game he played, all the games were on Eurosport aswell.

I've watched plenty of footage of the guy in normal league games aswell, I genuinely can't believe you don't think Scotland fans have been watching this guy the past year and a bit and that there's no footage of the Real Madrid youth team flying about the internet, I mean how often do we have a young player at Real Madrid to get excited about?

I've watched loads of Islam Feruz videos aswell ever since he chipped that welsh goalie in the victory shield at 14 year old, ashame he has turned into a total walloper though.

Not sure what any of this has to do with the topic however but try this

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26p5co_jack-harper-v-basel-u19s_sport

FAO Welshbairn after asking on TAMB I got this in a matter of minutes, I can't see it on my works PC but I'm told it works, there were seperate montages made of him in EVERY youth elite champions league game he played, all the games were on Eurosport aswell.

I've watched plenty of footage of the guy in normal league games aswell, I genuinely can't believe you don't think Scotland fans have been watching this guy the past year and a bit and that there's no footage of the Real Madrid youth team flying about the internet, I mean how often do we have a young player at Real Madrid to get excited about?

I've watched loads of Islam Feruz videos aswell ever since he chipped that welsh goalie in the victory shield at 14 year old, ashame he has turned into a total walloper though.

Not sure what any of this has to do with the topic however but try this

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26p5co_jack-harper-v-basel-u19s_sport

Aye well, he does look pretty promising from that. He'd struggle to get into the Falkirk U20 squad though. :P

I'm not understanding both Sbragia and Strachan's comments about not really having seen him play. For a start, he's been on TV 5 or 6 times, and he seems to be playing games every few days, why has Sbragia not went out to watch him? he's said that he couldn't pick him because he hasn't seen much of him but surely thats his own fault.

quote from RB - "I've gone for physical players and runners"

This is exactly what is wrong with Scottish Football. Genuinely disappointed as i thought we had turned a corner in terms of realising that not all 'farmers laddies' make good footballers.

I'm not saying he should be in the squad, but to rule him out for being too small (at 6ft+) is ludicrous and so 90's Scotland than ever.

RB appears to be happier with lads that can shunt the ball 60 yards and 'runners' who will just chase it over someone who 'appears' to have genuine talent.

and we wonder why our football is dying a death!!!!

Aye well, he does look pretty promising from that. He'd struggle to get into the Falkirk U20 squad though. :P

Tbf I can confirm that I have not made an effort to see or watch any footage of the other under 19 players in the squad ;)

But I doubt he's not good enough ability wise considering

He's been live in Eurosport about seven times, I have watched him play 90 minutes twice. It's there if you want to find it.

He looks very good technically outstanding and, ironically, a big strong looking lad.

The physical point from RS is a load of crap aswell. Real madrid will have arguably the best training facilities in the world. Their teams are as fit as you get.

But if Spain have actually called Harper Sbragia, Strachan and all others at SFA need a boot in the baws.

It'll be just like Archie Knox with James Mcarthy. Hamilton manager said I've got a kid here who's amazing and first choice in the first team at fifteen you better come and watch him.

Archie Knox went and watched him once, told him after the game, a fifteen year old kid remember, "you'll never fuckin play for Scotland" that's word for word. That's why we lost him, some imbecile of a dinosaur with not a clue.

Was gutted about McCarthy but I thought at the time he wouldn't be that big a loss. Wow how wrong was I. That was somebody getting raved about playing for Hamilton aswell, people raving about a kid at Real Madrid here, be gutting if this ends up biting us on the arse. The kid loves Scotland aswell which makes it even more annoying.

Archived