Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being linked with Anya again today, think he'd be a great signing IMO. He'd fit into Deila's system and he's only got a year left on his contract, although I do think he'll probably want a shot at the EPL instead of coming up here

Personally, I don't rate the the guy. Also I don't see where he would fit.

Got banned for using a term I can't remember at the moment. Nizzy admitted he jumped the gun a bit and shouldn't have banned him as he didn't realise what was meant by it.

Not before time. He was a muppet. Prob for his own good he was spending way too much time on here annoying people

Exactly what we need, another striker who doesn't score goals :lol: Cant see it to be honest, not exactly a Ronnie kinda player, we will be linked ta aboot 100 players before the CL qualifier..

I don't see why not, Ronny likes wingers that can't cross so a striker that doesn't score might fit ????

Agree about fitting in to Deila's system and he can fill a couple of positions if required, if the 2 million price is correct that I'd seen its a no brainer for me.

Would be happy to have him but if he's in the last year of his contract and he wants to come I'd offer 500k - 750k.

Top Bantz... clown :1eye Since your mate Standfree got banned are you taking up his stalking duties??

My mate? Dont think so, just pointed out how you and others regularly fell for his trolling

He's been a bit fortunate in the past not to get banned for some of the borderline offensive shite he would post in the name of being a smart arse, genuinely didnt think he'd ever get bagged though :lol: , what did he say to finally get the chop?

Had to laugh at the rumours we are interested in Steven Fletcher. Unless he was willing to take a massive pay cut, that was a non starter. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if other English clubs are interested in him

Had to laugh at the rumours we are interested in Steven Fletcher. Unless he was willing to take a massive pay cut, that was a non starter. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if other English clubs are interested in him

Even with a massive pay cut I still think we could get better for less.

Collins confirmed today that we're not signing Fletcher, Anya or Wilson. Also, Dijks is definitely going to Ajax so we'll probably go after Barry Douglas or Marcel Halstenberg instead

I doubt very much we would have paid Schalke up front for this original transfer. Probably would have been in instalments based on appearances etc...

Still, good to get rid of him. Hopefully not the last

Archived