Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

I'd like to see us get some serious cash for Virgil... $10 to $12 Million would be nice. Any news of possible buyers yet?

I'm not that concerned with our back line now Mulgrew & Lustig will be back, I'd be comfortable with those 2 in the centre, Mathews on the left and Izaguirre on the right... and Ambrose on a plane haha

What' this new lad Boyata like?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boyata played in the Dundee - Man City pre-season game last season gave away the penalty which lead to the rebound for the first Dundee goal, strong bowled over Harkins like he was nothing. He also deflected in the 2nd goal at the corner.

Pre-season though so you'll be hoping he's better than what he showed in that game.

Boyata played in the Dundee - Man City pre-season game last season gave away the penalty which lead to the rebound for the first Dundee goal, strong bowled over Harkins like he was nothing. He also deflected in the 2nd goal at the corner.

Pre-season though so you'll be hoping he's better than what he showed in that game.

Tbf that own goal was mostly Denayer's fault and he didn't do too badly for us

Seen a few things on twitter linking Celtic with Berat Sadik of FC Thun.

Hasn't stood out from what I have seen of Swiss football, but I've rarely watched Thun beyond the two games in Aarau this season. Don't recall him doing a great deal in the final match of the season, though he did score in the first meeting when Aarau won 2-1.

Seen a few things on twitter linking Celtic with Berat Sadik of FC Thun.

Hasn't stood out from what I have seen of Swiss football, but I've rarely watched Thun beyond the two games in Aarau this season. Don't recall him doing a great deal in the final match of the season, though he did score in the first meeting when Aarau won 2-1.

I don't think there's any truth in it, just a rumour started by a couple of people on twitter for fun.

Celtic also in for Marley watkins now

^ Thinks his club will definitely sign player. Links bigger club with player without substance so he can claim his side beat off bigger sides to sign player. Finds out player is joining Barnsley.

Disappears.

Linked with Steven Fletcher again. Could be a Deila-Strachan conspiracy to have as many Scottish internationals in the team as possible. We would probably pay less than half of what Sunderland does though

That is a nice away kit from Dundee, did they use it this season?

No, it was "specially commissioned" for pre season owing to the ex CEO fucking our sponsorship deals up.

Ex (and now this seasons new) sponsor Kilmac agreed to sort out kits for pre season for us as a favour.

All part of the debacle that saw us have our chairmans sons drum and bass record label as our main shirts sponsor last year.

A true clusterfuck which was the final nail in Scott Gardiners coffin.

Linked with Steven Fletcher again. Could be a Deila-Strachan conspiracy to have as many Scottish internationals in the team as possible. We would probably pay less than half of what Sunderland does though

No chance, he must be on what 60 grand a week?more?

I would imagine our highest earner is Scott Brown and after that I think you would struggle to find a player on over 20 grand.

Probably the wrong place to post this but we're apparently trying to sign Celtic U20 player Luke Donnelly on loan. Anyone know if he's decent? We've already got plenty of CM's so I'm not sure where Duffy plans to play him.

Probably the wrong place to post this but we're apparently trying to sign Celtic U20 player Luke Donnelly on loan. Anyone know if he's decent? We've already got plenty of CM's so I'm not sure where Duffy plans to play him.

Alright m8, saw Donnelly about five or six times last season. Liked what I saw of him - he's an attacking midfielder, a big beanpole of a boy. He's great with the ball at his feet and he's capable of carrying the ball long distances. He's also quite strong for his stature and it takes some doing to get him off the ball. Works hard off the ball too.

While he stood out at the Shire, I'm not sure he's got what it takes for the Championship. League 1 looked about his level. I do hope to be proved wrong, however. Liked watching him play and I hope he does well if he joins Morton.

Donnelly has played a few times as a striker lately for our u-20, maybe that's where you want to play him. Scored quite a few goals from there too. I just saw him in the Glasgow Cup final and he did very well. I think it could be a good loan for you.

Seen him a few times looks half decent. Was out on loan with East Stirlingshire for some of last season,ask their fan if he was any good;-)

Alright m8, saw Donnelly about five or six times last season. Liked what I saw of him - he's an attacking midfielder, a big beanpole of a boy. He's great with the ball at his feet and he's capable of carrying the ball long distances. He's also quite strong for his stature and it takes some doing to get him off the ball. Works hard off the ball too.

While he stood out at the Shire, I'm not sure he's got what it takes for the Championship. League 1 looked about his level. I do hope to be proved wrong, however. Liked watching him play and I hope he does well if he joins Morton.

Donnelly has played a few times as a striker lately for our u-20, maybe that's where you want to play him. Scored quite a few goals from there too. I just saw him in the Glasgow Cup final and he did very well. I think it could be a good loan for you.

Cheers! If he does sign hopefully he does well.

In goals's I would imagine

Archived