Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumours on Twitter are that Ciftci has said no to Wigan as he wants a move to Celtic.

Clearly his agent trying to get some of that cash out of Celtic that Fergus McCann kept from him all those years ago.

Rumours on Twitter are that Ciftci has said no to Wigan as he wants a move to Celtic.

Clearly his agent trying to get some of that cash out of Celtic that Fergus McCann kept from him all those years ago.

Aye, that pesky McCann and that biscuit tin. Didn't he know that £8,000 a week was fine for the homeless but not a Dutch superstar? :rolleyes:

What's the craic with Jackson Irvine? I noticed he wasn't in the squad for

Tonight's friendly, is he looking like signing?

He is training with Celtic so it has to be assumed we have taken up our year option on him but as with Dylan McGeouch they haven't made any announcement to the fact.

He is training with Celtic so it has to be assumed we have taken up our year option on him but as with Dylan McGeouch they haven't made any announcement to the fact.

Damn was kind of hoping he'd decide to come back up to County. By a country mile one of our best players last year.

Aiden McGeady back to Celtic for 1.5 million rumours flying about...

Then loaned out to St Mirren for their Championship title tilt 8)

Boro have had a 4.5 million pound bid refused for ex Celtic striker......

Daryl Murphy..... :blink::lol: What the fook....

Barmy on the face of it. Yet the promised land of the Premier League drives Steve Gibson and other Championship chairmen/ owners ever onwards.

Maybe Karanka thinks a big nuisance of a centre forward was the missing ingredient last season. Could have done with someone of that ilk in the playoff final from what I saw?

Barmy is an understatement. Daryl murphy is not a very good footballer and not exactly a spring chicken (32).. Crazy the money flying about in England, in saying that we benefit from it every so often...Then again is 4.5 million even considered big money down there anymore..

Enough money to keep Winston Bogarde sitting on the bench for a couple of seasons :o

Highlights from today.... I only got ta see bits of it, shit feed... Apparently Rogic was class today... Could be like a new signing after last seasons injuries...

GMS and Rogic were brilliant - not sure who I'd give MOTM. Rogic has fantastic technique and he seemed quicker than before. Hopefully he can really kick on from here.

e70b754b8d65538e4ae6cd05a5b12a93.gif

This boy will be sensational.

My boss is a Man Utd fan(And Swiss) and had no idea who this boy was. Hardly a ringing endorsement, but given he left Switzerland before making any kind of reputation for himself I guess that's to be expected.

A lot of very good youngsters coming from here these days. Strange signing for Celtic though as with Matthews and Lustig available, and Fisher as back up, right back is probably Celtic's strongest position.

My boss is a Man Utd fan(And Swiss) and had no idea who this boy was. Hardly a ringing endorsement, but given he left Switzerland before making any kind of reputation for himself I guess that's to be expected.

A lot of very good youngsters coming from here these days. Strange signing for Celtic though as with Matthews and Lustig available, and Fisher as back up, right back is probably Celtic's strongest position.

I'm surprised that we got a right back too. There are whispers about Matthews leaving though and I think Janko is one for the future. I would have liked to see Fisher given a chance though, it's bad news for him.

I'm surprised that we got a right back too. There are whispers about Matthews leaving though and I think Janko is one for the future. I would have liked to see Fisher given a chance though, it's bad news for him.

Yeah I think Fisher was a more than adequate back-up RB.

We really could have done with a LB instead..

Archived