Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit I know very little about this guy as I don't watch much EPL... From what I have read from citeh fans and I asked my two mates who are Citeh fans about him and they reckon hes pish and injury prone...Time will tell. One thing I am glad to see is at least we are getting about or business early and we were not waiting to see what happened with sevco...

He's played less than 50 first team games at 24.

Doesn't bode well but he will be fine at celtic in the premiership not Europe.

I mean for us. Denayer has done really well but was always slightly in the shadow of Virgil.

He may go back to City and claim a place...good luck to him....but I think as a permanent signing Boyata can be a rock at the back for the next few seasons.

Not sure if serious

He's taller and stronger than Denayer, even if I doubt he's as good on the ball. I think he could turn out to be an excellent signing. He was rated as one of the top CB prospects in the world a few years back and never really got the chance at Man city. It's the kind of signings we should look for - world-class talent that's lost their way a little

Boyata is a donkey. City fans don't rate him at all and he was rank rotten alongside Denayer in our friendly against City last year. Was given the runaround by Luna Tankulic.

How has Denayer got on this season?

Archived