Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

David Currie said on Sportscene Results that Stenhousemuir missed the chance to win the league today by only drawing their match. Wow!

Congratulations on a well deserved title by being the best team by far this season.

57 years I have had to wait for this moment and it is sweet. Conrgratulations to all at the club for their efforts and making it a memorable season.  Thanks guys.

Edited by Hard Graft

Enjoy your day boys. Only losing 3 of your games so far is impressive and if I'm honest I never thought you had a squad capable of it. A really terrific season from Naysmith and his lads. 

I hope we join you on the way up as the League 2 forum is a graveyard with virtually no banter and taking away the Stenny lads does not help that situation. I suspect it may be a few years before we met again though.

All the best.

21 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

54 years I have had to wait for this moment and it is sweet. Conrgratulations to all at the club for their efforts and making it a memorable season.  Thanks guys.

I know the feeling. At long long last, well done Stenny. Enjoy The Day, Craig and Dubya (hope his bet was more successful this time).

All the best.

Fair play to Stenny, a classic case of clean sheets win titles, and one that Capello would be proud of. Pretty nuts to think they've conceded 19 goals all season, that anomaly of a game against Clyde aside. You really can only tip a cap to that and say "fair play!". A good deal more quality is required to survive in League One I would suggest, but the club seems to be very well run at present and I wouldn't put it past them to survive and thrive a league up the coming years. A sad loss to the seasidest league.

Huge congratulations, especially delighted for the ex-Wasps in the squad!

Obviously hope we aren't here waiting for you in League 1 next season but will certainly enjoy the trips to Ochilview if we are.

Enjoy your night! (and somebody take some shears to @Francesc Fabregas man-bun in the wee bar to celebrate!!)

Congratulations well done goodness knows you've waited long enough. Really pleased for big Nat too, my favourite player when Cowden were in the championship(sigh). A bit like a world war one tank, slow ponderous but ultimately unstoppable. At least you won't have to worry about the lowland league next season.