St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clarkson was poor at Dumbarton on Saturday. Way too slow in thought and action. Shankland was dinking wee through balls for him and Clarkson either did not anticipate them or get to them fast enough. Reckon we can get better. Would take Buchanan (aged  31, 12 goals this season) or White (aged 24, 14 goals this season) from Livi before I would take Clarkson (aged 30, 1 goal this season).

White would be a very decent replacement for Thompson. Not looks wise obviously, but in terms of a big presence upfront who's a decent finisher

Dumbarton should seriously consider this, if only for the literally minutes of fun they can have with the 'get Carswell on' joke.

Is Carswell the guy that's never scored or assisted a goal in about 100 games for you lot and Motherwell or am I thinking of someone else?

Is Carswell the guy that's never scored or assisted a goal in about 100 games for you lot and Motherwell or am I thinking of someone else?

That's the fella.

In fairness, he's a DM by trade, so I wouldn't judge him on goals or assists. He is, however, shite, and not the replacement for Goodwin we were hoping for.

That's the fella.

In fairness, he's a DM by trade, so I wouldn't judge him on goals or assists. He is, however, shite, and not the replacement for Goodwin we were hoping for.

If he could play football like he pointed into open space, he'd be Pele.

Would rather Douglas Carswell playing midfield for us... Although he would keep drifting over to the right... attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1461925776.346980.jpg

Greenie headed your way when I get on the proper computer 😂

Surprised that there's nothing about it on this thread yet, but Div has said (on Twitter) that we've signed Keith Watson on a pre-contract deal.

He's already fully indoctrinated in the St JohnSons way of thinking thanks to that own goal last weekend. He'll fit in nicely.

Greenie headed your way when I get on the proper computer 😂

He's already fully indoctrinated in the St JohnSons way of thinking thanks to that own goal last weekend. He'll fit in nicely.

Who was the founder of the St JohnSons alliance? Stephen Dobbie? A god amongst mere mortals.

Archived