Organ Donor Opt Out Bill

What size is your cock though?

He's a heartless b*****d with a drinking problem and, judging by his eyesight, a chronic masturbator. Yet his wife stays with him.

Clearly hung like Holmes.

There's a national register these days; the card only tips the medics off early. Once you're dead, they'll check the register either way.

Anyone who wants to donate (until the law's changed, obviously) really should sign up, as telling your next of kin doesn't work. Apparently it's very, very common for families to go against the deceased's wishes once they're dead. Understandable that people are upset and confused at such a horrible time, so it's not a decision that should be left to them IMO.

When filling that out you have to put where you heard of the scheme/site. Apologies in advance if you get headhunted by the NHS Blood and Transplant service BigFatTabbyDave!

Are folk worried that if they donated a kidney for example when they died that Jesus wouldn't love them in the magical fairy land they go to after they die? Do they think they'd be firing around heaven one kidney down?

Laughable stuff.

A girl in my school wouldn't tick the option to donate her eyes because she wanted to be able to see in heaven.

She didn't seem to mind donating everything else, so apparently her plan when she gets to the big castle in the sky is to just be a pair of eyes, sitting there watching everything. Creepy bitch.

How do you think they get the organs out? Through the arse?

Well, it's not done after a couple of days and they don't pull their organs out through the face, which is what families see when they look at a dead relative. Very rarely will a bereaved love one ask to see the completely naked body of their departed. Unless the wife want's a last look at her husbands cock of course.

I respect people's right to not donate their organs. I think it should become an opt out though, and anyone opting out should also have to sign to say that they don't wish to receive any organs either.

Yep, the bottom line is that the selfish b*****ds who do not donate blood should not receive blood either.

A girl in my school wouldn't tick the option to donate her eyes because she wanted to be able to see in heaven.

She didn't seem to mind donating everything else, so apparently her plan when she gets to the big castle in the sky is to just be a pair of eyes, sitting there watching everything. Creepy bitch.

Funnily enough I did the exact same. Ticked everything apart from my eyes. Not for some religious reason, but I just find that having no eyes is creepy as f**k, dead or not.

Edited by Sooky

Yep, the bottom line is that the selfish b*****ds who do not donate blood should not receive blood either.

Well legally I can't donate blood. That's me screwed then!