The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/sport/14914047.Final_four_selected_for_Morton_kit_competition/

Better quality images available on the Tele website. My favourite didn't make the final cut, but definitely the yellow one for me out of the final 4.

Meh God, the grey one and the yellow one :wub: I might even buy them if you choose either. The red and blue one looks like it was designed on Microsoft Paint though.

The red and blue one was designed by a 9 year old to be fair and in isolation it's not actually that bad.

Have a bad feeling the tartan one will win when it should be one of the two unique ones.

If morton are going to do a tartan strip then I want them to get it right. This effort and the home effort for this season weren't the best they could be.

A bit strange how only Murdoch has been offered a contract extension for the remainder of the season but so far no one else.

Gunning could be asking for better terms or he has something lined up?

Scullion could be off for failing to get properly fit in close season? 

McAleer hasn't really featured since the start of the season.

If all 3 end up staying I reckon we' still need a decent striker. Will the board back Duffy and release funds to bring the right calibre of player in?   

11 minutes ago, SuperTon said:

We need to prioritise a striker in January (2 if Jai leaves and isn't loaned back) Kudos just isn't anywhere near good enough.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen/heard anyone spell/say his name correctly... It's bloody "Gasparatto" all over again :P

2 hours ago, Colkitto said:

I would like Nesbitt to stay also, but with Russell now moved into a more forward role his game time could be limited.

On the right hand side he has Forbes and I would imagine Pepper to contend with.

Russell is not in left midfield permanently. He's a full back. Our strongest left side would include Russell with Nesbitt in front of him.

Edited by GiGi