The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

McAleer back to the diddy no-mark Junior leagues, with the modest saving to go towards our search for a striker, which has to be our top priority in the next transfer window. 

I wouldn't be massively concerned if Gunning chooses to move on, as Bonucci I is now fit and isn't being picked, Lamie offers competition and Doyle has provided competent, emergency cover.

3 hours ago, vikingTON said:

McAleer back to the diddy no-mark Junior leagues, with the modest saving to go towards our search for a striker, which has to be our top priority in the next transfer window. 

See St Mirren thread. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Hardie find his way to Cappielow. And I bet he does a much better job for you than he has done for us.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

See St Mirren thread. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Hardie find his way to Cappielow. And I bet he does a much better job for you than he has done for us.

Can't believe how poor Hardie has been for you. Wasn't that impressed with Shankland either. 

14 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Noted.

Correction: Nobody relevant to this football forum cares about their relegation-bound outfit, nor their shit, no-mark player.

In fairness, Hardie showed last season that he's pretty dangerous at this level, assuming his team mates can get him on the ball, anywhere near the box.

Edited by renton