2018 World Cup Qualifying Draw - 25th July

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would they? It should be, and will be, based on points

When they first brought out the season ticket they used the carrot of a guaranteed England ticket at Wembley to get folk signing up.

That was a friendly though

A fair point.

Tickets for these games will sell themselves and the SFA will not need to worry about membership renewals.

Slovenia and Slovakia are top of the visit list, 2 countries myself and a mate spoke about hoping we'd get them.

I visited Bratislava a couple of years ago and it is a great city. Hopefully go back for this one.

Just to get back to the important point though...

Wales in pot 1? It's just no right.

Pretty happy with the draw. It obviously could've been better (see above) but the optimist in me wins out as it could've been a helluva lot worse.

Just to get back to the important point though...

Wales in pot 1? It's just no right.

Pretty happy with the draw. It obviously could've been better (see above) but the optimist in me wins out as it could've been a helluva lot worse.

I think Wales could be in a bit of bother with their group!

I think England should romp our group and the battle for 2nd will be as tight as the group we are in just now.

Could have been worse.

Can't be arsed with the circus that will come with the England games tbh, but the rest of the group is good. Winnable matches and should be in with a great shout of finishing 2nd (can't see England not winning the group).

Could have been much worse, especially when you consider the group the Dutch have got for example.

I would say get England out the way ASAP because the hype will get ridiculous the longer it goes on.

Second place is achievable but at the least need to win all home games apart from England but I think we should still be aiming to take something from the 2 games.

As said earlier I think Wales could be in the shit.

Delighted with the group. I fully expect England to win it but Scotland surely have to be favourites for 2nd place.

The other teams in the group shouldn't be too difficult but the matches against Scotland will certainly be interesting!

Archived