When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

With Scotland being, pound for pound, the most influential part of Empire it would seem somewhat silly for us to ask for independence from ourselves.  Nonetheless, that's what the Natters are trying to do.  Oh, and focusing on the important matters:

It's all about identity and grievance.

Those blahddy natters and their filthy Scotch identity does indeed seem to be a source of grievance (one amongst many) to the Little Britons.

16 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Pound sterling as unstable as developing country currency due to Brexit, say analysts

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/pound-sterling-developing-country-currency-brexit-a9583106.html

We'll be like Greece without the sunshine!

I wonder what the exchange rate against The Provi will be in New Scotchland.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

He veers between it and Jockoland. At its heart is the conviction that Scotland and Scottishness are fundamentally unserious concepts. People who get angry at this in the same way an Irishman would at being called a paddy need to be needled until they come to the realisation he's right and they're wrong.

A lifelong project with rather low probability of success I'd say.

image.png.b0d3fa25163fbc08676ea25b217fd31b.png

image.png.c3540ff30d4f8a2688727e82730c64fe.png

On 24/06/2020 at 21:35, Glen Sannox said:

Not sure, why is it when I ask Jakey Nats why they want to take powers back from Westminster to hand to Brussels, they aren’t forthcoming?

You stopped playing with your lego to type that?

Cherry is a fucking clown.

Of course the yer da' element lapping up her pish.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18539804.brexit-process-clearly-illustrated-limits-devolution/

I saw some comments on twitter along the lines of ‘Nicola should stand aside for Cherry’ etc. Im already 50/50 on spoiling my first ballot next year because i’ve had it with the snp, her being FM would seal the deal.

Genuine question, I’m not a member of the SNP but is there any actual wish from people within the SNP for a Cherry to be leader? Apart from Cherry herself.

She seems to get support from yer da types and people who hate trans people (bit of a Venn diagram, I’m aware), but I wouldn’t have thought she’s actually very popular within the party.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Cherry is a fucking clown.

Of course the yer da' element lapping up her pish.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18539804.brexit-process-clearly-illustrated-limits-devolution/

I'm no fan of Cherry but don't really disagree with any of that. Looks pretty mainstream unless I'm missing something.

29 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Genuine question, I’m not a member of the SNP but is there any actual wish from people within the SNP for a Cherry to be leader? Apart from Cherry herself.

She seems to get support from yer da types and people who hate trans people (bit of a Venn diagram, I’m aware), but I wouldn’t have thought she’s actually very popular within the party.

I'd cancel membership if she was leader. 

No.

She's as popular as a turd in a swimming pool.

6 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I think she has a certain amount of respect but nobody really sees her as leader.  Sturgeon is leader until she no longer wants to be leader.