When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not sure if there's a thread appropriate for this but - in the absence of a Let's All Laugh at the Natters thread - I hope you lot will be buying yer wee St Krankie candles:

Glasgow gift shop selling Nicola Sturgeon prayer candles after FM announces all stores can reopen on June 29

sturgeon.JPG.cc1966cfd2fa99b1935772b74aa971f4.JPG

It is definitely not a cult, though.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not sure if there's a thread appropriate for this but - in the absence of a Let's All Laugh at the Natters thread - I hope you lot will be buying yer wee St Krankie candles:

Glasgow gift shop selling Nicola Sturgeon prayer candles after FM announces all stores can reopen on June 29

Gather round, guys, The_Kincardine is being stupid in multiple ways yet again.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

As a proud iconoclast it's a bit strange for you to be posting this, especially while your Orange Order supported colleagues are out and about "defending" statues. World's gone mad, even amongst the demented.

33 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Gather round, guys, The_Kincardine is being stupid in multiple ways yet again.

^^^pre-ordered four candles.

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

As a proud iconoclast it's a bit strange for you to be posting this, especially while your Orange Order supported colleagues are out and about "defending" statues. World's gone mad, even amongst the demented.

I am largely indifferent to statues which is why I have posted very little on the George Floyd thread.

I am, though, amused by the cult of St Burney.  Here's another one:

tynic.thumb.jpg.24973de81269137bdfcf95bac7c735e7.jpg

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^pre-ordered four candles.

I am largely indifferent to statues which is why I have posted very little on the George Floyd thread.

Was it you that helped make that lassie that made it get her five minutes of fame? 

Using patter like "Wee Burney" or "Jimmy Krankie" is the seal of the idiot.

What do we think all the bams will do if Scotland were to wise up and tell England to go f**k itself?

There seems many who are 1 rant from a heart attack and seem to hate the SNP beyond belief.

Will they stay and pray it all goes to shit or leave to return to their mother ship of England and join all the other racist bigots?

Can't imagine the level of absolute seethe some of the low life, pathetic excuses for humans would reach. It's bad enough some of them attacked innocent women last time round, they'd likely spark up riots that would be blamed squarely at the doorstep of Indy supporters.

What do we think all the bams will do if Scotland were to wise up and tell England to go f**k itself?
There seems many who are 1 rant from a heart attack and seem to hate the SNP beyond belief.
Will they stay and pray it all goes to shit or leave to return to their mother ship of England and join all the other racist bigots?
Norn Iron Nap.

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Almost all will stay and gently simmer. Most folk don't have the money, or the stupidity, to leave their homeland purely because it has decided to make its own decisions.

Absolutely everything negative that happens to them, their acquaintances, or the country at large will in some way be due to Scotland no longer being run from Westminster.

Eventually they'll die off and it'll be considered a very odd thing to believe that a country would be better off handing over the reins of power to their neighbours.

That's about it.

I have documentary evidence that indicates that Wales will see a surge of immigration

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Can't imagine the level of absolute seethe some of the low life, pathetic excuses for humans would reach. It's bad enough some of them attacked innocent women last time round, they'd likely spark up riots that would be blamed squarely at the doorstep of Indy supporters.

Events this week would suggest that when we become independent, (short term) civil unrest is inevitable. 

These Loyalist scum are more organised than just a few *** nutcases turning up for a fight. I'm trusting that come the night of the actual vote, the police services would be more pro-active than they were in 2014. 

I wouldn't bet on it though. 

42 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Events this week would suggest that when we become independent, (short term) civil unrest is inevitable. 

These Loyalist scum are more organised than just a few *** nutcases turning up for a fight. I'm trusting that come the night of the actual vote, the police services would be more pro-active than they were in 2014. 

I wouldn't bet on it though. 

The question is, could the Scottish cops be trusted to protect the new Scottish State. I personally have serious doubts.

52 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Youre a zoomer though. The police like all job types and groups have people pf all different political persuasions within. Most of the police officers I know are pro-indy.

I lived in Dunfermline some years ago and once had a knock at my door from a traffic warden asking me if I would mind moving my car as an orange parade was due to go past my house. The car wasn't parked on an any yellow lines or in any kind of a restricted area. The warden said if I wasn't happy about this to phone the local police station which I did.

Some officious b*****d there told me in no uncertain terms that the orange order have been doing these marches for over 300 years now and have a perfect right to do so. Told me if I didn't cooperate and move my car, I might be charged with causing an obstruction. I should have complained at a higher level but given that it was a dark green car I decided it might be wise just to move it for the sake of world peace.

I lived in Dunfermline some years ago and once had a knock at my door from a traffic warden asking me if I would mind moving my car as an orange parade was due to go past my house. The car wasn't parked on an any yellow lines or in any kind of a restricted area. The warden said if I wasn't happy about this to phone the local police station which I did.
Some officious b*****d there told me in no uncertain terms that the orange order have been doing these marches for over 300 years now and have a perfect right to do so. Told me if I didn't cooperate and move my car, I might be charged with causing an obstruction. I should have complained at a higher level but given that it was a dark green car I decided it might be wise just to move it for the sake of world peace.

Erm ok?