When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Beholden 😂😂😂 aye, right you are

d7e03185101b4e1780fea9e831879afd.jpg.7585fdfe18fa7678d62326a687616a24.jpg

Wee Nikla had a hair do?  She is certainly out with the begging bowl.

Edit:  So that we SE/London taxpayers can prop up her sorry regime.

Edited by The_Kincardine

13 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
On 17/06/2020 at 18:22, Dunfermline Don said:
IMG_0660.thumb.jpg.168857c9efccb0ac413aa2cd88ec1f17.jpg
Part of a Twitter discussion I had this evening.
It’s nice to know they have our best interests at heart and we are just a wee poor part.

Didn't read it, Once I saw the US, UK and Israeli Flag, next to his name, I ken'd it's score

Kent

If the South East of England does indeed fund the whole of the UK (let’s just roll with that for a minute)like stated in those tweets......and I lived down there for 12 years and would question that, but as I say, let’s go with it......then surely this pin points a huge problem on how the UK is run as a whole? It strikes me as a case of “eggs in the same basket”.

Also, if that is true, then maybe it shows why there is such a division north of London and to it’s West if we are all poverty stricken peasants whilst the South Coasters are living it up like hooray Henries making all this money.

I can’t believe someone like him actually buys this Daily Mail pish.

42 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

If the South East of England does indeed fund the whole of the UK (let’s just roll with that for a minute)like stated in those tweets......and I lived down there for 12 years and would question that, but as I say, let’s go with it......then surely this pin points a huge problem on how the UK is run as a whole? It strikes me as a case of “eggs in the same basket”.

Also, if that is true, then maybe it shows why there is such a division north of London and to it’s West if we are all poverty stricken peasants whilst the South Coasters are living it up like hooray Henries making all this money.

I can’t believe someone like him actually buys this Daily Mail pish.

Seems like exactly the kind of thing a reactionary, bigoted, imperialist who desperately wants to portray himself as a stereotypical, tea-swilling, bowler-hatted member of the old boys’ club would lap up.

It reflects very poorly on hundreds of years of Union if Scotland is the financial basket case, supported by London, people like The Kincardine claim. Time for a change of management surely?

17 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I think we are all aware of this anyway. But once the Oil has gone guess what London will be after!

Our precious bodily fluids?  :o

England might do better if they'd force their water companies to stop lining the pockets of their shareholders and fix their infrastructure. I mind some report stating years ago that daft amounts of their water supply leaked out before it reached homes, as much as half of it in some areas.