When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I remember Kincardine’s patter being mostly based on triumphalist smugness. This level of tears and snorters tells you everything you need to know about the way things are going.

Although I’m not against this giving the Borders to England idea, tbh. 

How's about you go f**k yourself.

11 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I remember Kincardine’s patter being mostly based on triumphalist smugness. This level of tears and snorters tells you everything you need to know about the way things are going.

Although I’m not against this giving the Borders to England idea, tbh. 

We could throw in Moray while we're at it. Maybe get the Lake District in exchange.

Just now, git-intae-thum said:

Even in NE Fife, I don't think the general pro independence trend is too different from the rest of the country.

What probably skews polling in NE Fife is it having a large military base and a huge rUK student population as part of its constituency make up.

More about voting Lib Dem than independence. But aye all those students in St Andrews must skew things.

13 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Even in NE Fife, I don't think the general pro independence trend is too different from the rest of the country.

What probably skews polling in NE Fife is it having a large military base and a huge rUK student population as part of its constituency make up.

I'd say the Dundee suburbs on the north coast of Fife are pro-independence.

I wouldn't be so confident about St Andrews and hellholes like Leuchars.

41 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

Hard to believe people on here would be willing to break up Scotland to appease Westminster. Oh well.

I wouldn't mind letting them rent Faslane as a UK enclave for 10 Billion a year, 5 year rent.

That and we could let certain parts of Glasgow become like a free state, associated with the UK. Put some nice big walls up but make sure there is some good open space for all the marching.

19 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Hard to believe you’ve taken any of this seriously.

I apologize. The Tory Borders is an absolutely massive sore spot for me so I tend to get bent out of shape when it's brought up. The place is full of subservient farmer families and English settlers who desire a quaint retirement cottage in a scenic location.

The realists who live in towns and have to actually make a living are among the good guys though. We're just outnumbered.

49 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I apologize. The Tory Borders is an absolutely massive sore spot for me so I tend to get bent out of shape when it's brought up. The place is full of subservient farmer families and English settlers who desire a quaint retirement cottage in a scenic location.

The realists who live in towns and have to actually make a living are among the good guys though. We're just outnumbered.

As their is only 67,000 people directly employed in farming in Scotland and given their are 3.9 million voters in Scotland the tory farming vote is a lot less important than it was say 50 - 70 years ago.