When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I massively disagree with Kincardine on pretty much every political issue i can think of, but on a variety of other topics I've found him to be a very decent poster over the years.

We've discussed a lot over the years - from football to teaching to welfare to spelling - and we are fine to agree/disagree with each other..  I value this.

7 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:
Yup.  Unionists won because of auld fuckers, Rangers fans and Orangemen.  Oh and lies from Tories and the MSM.  That's the mantra and sad to see you following it.
The true truth is that almost 500 years of partnership with England and 300 years of being the same nation state has meant that we're almost indistinguishable from each other and there is almost nothing distinct about Scotland.
So to redraw a line between the Tweed and the Solway is to set us back almost half a millenium - which is pretty tragic.

The manifestations of dementia are often anger, aggression and indiscriminate lashing out

That's a.  Oh hang on, I just forgot what I was going to say.

I think we're seeing the end of the union in real time. I genuinely believe that Northern Ireland will be off first. Remember, they ARE allowed a border poll as part of the GFA if there is a demand for this. They've been chucked under the bus with brexit. Yes, shite times financially in the Republic but they do have the clout of the EU to soften the blow. Not talking about the troika again- but they will flash the cash to help out a no deal. Northern Ireland will be absolutely fucked. 

No deal brexit ends the Union. It really is as simple as that. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

They have always hated foreigners.  They had to wait until the right set of circumstances presented itself.

That was a self serving and profiteering xenophobe (Farage) frightening a gutless PM (Cameron) into thinking his political party and personal reputation was at stake and panicked into calling a referendum that was hijacked and manipulated and led to the basest fears and prejudices being exposed and exploited.

That Farage got traction in England is a source of puzzlement to me.

I felt a swell of pride when he, well rather his message, was run out of Edinburgh and I joined the hand wringing afterwards. It says a lot about us that we immediately felt for the supposed victim.

Further south and aside from a milkshake or two, the zeitgeist has been grabbed and England has embraced or perhaps it is in a grip.

It wasn't a mistake, oh no, they verified their collective will almost a year ago.

I thought that we might be better together in 2014 but now that this relative deficit thing has been exposed for the fraud that it is, I amongst many others see the financials and see Farage and the path is as obvious as it is positive.

19 minutes ago, sophia said:

Same.  I had not expected this from the decent English despite living here for so long.

That tragedy has been compounded by the arsehole Natters following the same trajectory to the benefit of noone.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Same.  I had not expected this from the decent English despite living here for so long.

That tragedy has been compounded by the arsehole Natters following the same trajectory to the benefit of noone.

The kind of hush rather has me doubting whether Peter is at all perturbed.

I had hoped that my offering might have raised the tone, but do you really have to be so base?

If I must respond then I would politely disagree and I really do think that it would be to our collective benefit to take a more positive path to that you have already agreed is a misstep.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

The kind of hush rather has me doubting whether Peter is at all perturbed.

I had hoped that my offering might have raised the tone, but do you really have to be so base?

If I must respond then I would politely disagree and I really do think that it would be to our collective benefit to take a more positive path to that you have already agreed is a misstep.

Blah blah blah blah.

You post a lot but say f**k all.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Blah blah blah blah.

You post a lot but say f**k all.

I'm ever see so sorry and if you have a transient issue with focussing, I'll frame a view in simple terms:

In the face of such an obviously destructive Farage path, a path you agree is a wrong road, can anyone really doubt that our choice might be a more positive one?

8 hours ago, sophia said:

I felt a swell of pride when he, well rather his message, was run out of Edinburgh and I joined the hand wringing afterwards. It says a lot about us that we immediately felt for the supposed victim.

Further south and aside from a milkshake or two, the zeitgeist has been grabbed and England has embraced or perhaps it is in a grip.

It wasn't a mistake, oh no, they verified their collective will almost a year ago.

I thought that we might be better together in 2014 but now that this relative deficit thing has been exposed for the fraud that it is, I amongst many others see the financials and see Farage and the path is as obvious as it is positive.

We know that prejudices of all sorts are still rampant in English society.

Racism and, to a lesser extent, homophobia are often hidden.  Sexism is still widely practiced in public.  Farage gave people with those prejudices an opportunity to air them in a relatively subtle way whilst painting it as a type of old fashioned “British” patriotism.  A lethal combination.

7 hours ago, sophia said:

I'm ever see so sorry and if you have a transient issue with focussing, I'll frame a view in simple terms:

In the face of such an obviously destructive Farage path, a path you agree is a wrong road, can anyone really doubt that our choice might be a more positive one?

The hideous bigot has been asked this multiple times and the standard response is for him to quote the post but snip out the part that asks him to justify his active support of racism with his feigned opposition to it. The reason is obviously that he doesn’t think the Farage path is a “wrong road”, because the Brexiteers’ grievance and prejudice is something he pays lip service to not liking whilst encouraging and accepting. 

11 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Why did you vote "after 2030" then, Yoon? You specifically voted for an option that presupposes it's going to happen. 

Feel free to red dot me again for pointing out that you appear to be a little bit simple.

I'd imagine because their was only 4 options.

What's a Yoon? 

11 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

😂

As if anyone would give a single solitary f**k over being "called out" by some daft wee ***

I'm guessing you voted before 2020? 

You're by far the strangest most clearly miserable with life type of poster on here btw. You dont need to lash out at strangers online wee man. 

2 hours ago, Antlion said:

The hideous bigot has been asked this multiple times and the standard response is for him to quote the post but snip out the part that asks him to justify his active support of racism with his feigned opposition to it. The reason is obviously that he doesn’t think the Farage path is a “wrong road”, because the Brexiteers’ grievance and prejudice is something he pays lip service to not liking whilst encouraging and accepting. 

A man said support of racism whilst red dotting people calling out one of his gang for antisemitism. Which  nobody seemed fussed about, strange moral high ground some of you guys try and take. Kinky reminds Mrs Thesaurus that the SNP has an unsavoury element and of course this was too much to hear for some. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

I'd imagine because their was only 4 options.

What's a Yoon? 

Where did it say it was compulsory to vote, you Yoon simpleton?

Please also look up the difference between 'there' & 'their' when you consult the dictionary about the meaning of Yoon.

I'm guessing you voted before 2020? 
You're by far the strangest most clearly miserable with life type of poster on here btw. You dont need to lash out at strangers online wee man. 
I can't remember how I voted, the thread is about 5 years old. I'm not sure some no-mark *** who's posted about 100 times on a thread he openly admits to only visiting to troll is in any position to be questioning anyone else's life [emoji23]