When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yet, 4 Scottish conservatives MPs are backing him. What utter contempt for Scotland. These 4 MPs should be kicked out of the Scottish conservatives immediately. Oh wait....

has they're been any recent polls on independence?

the actual question, not including Hard brexit or reframing as "remain in UK" etc (they're obviously leading).

Feel like I have felt a slight change in opinion towards independence.

5 minutes ago, tirso said:

the actual question, not including Hard brexit or reframing as "remain in UK" etc (they're obviously leading).

Yes, I know how you are feeling. Whilst I've not been doing any straw-polls at funerals or so ; I agree does seem to be a slight shift. My only example is a person who was a big No etc voted SNP in the EU elections - although no idea if he's a Yesser now - but voting SNP is a huge thing for this guy.

1 minute ago, Kejan said:

Yes, I know how you are feeling. Whilst I've not been doing any straw-polls at funerals or so ; I agree does seem to be a slight shift. My only example is a person who was a big No etc voted SNP in the EU elections - although no idea if he's a Yesser now - but voting SNP is a huge thing for this guy.

I'm still convinced that there's many out there who believe that a vote for independence means a dictatorship under SNP rule for evermore and that there will be no opportunities to actually vote for anyone else post independence.

The mainstream media certainly don't try and dispel this myth in any way shape or form............

1 hour ago, tirso said:

There's been no change beyond the margin of error since 2014, even with Brexit. Much better starting point before a campaign of course.

Think this is the last one, not sure of the actual question but it says "standard question"; 45% Yes and 48% Yes if you ignore the don't knows.

http://ballotbox.scot/panelbase-14th-17th-may-2019

5 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

It's quite pathetic that the next PM could actually go on the News and tell Scotland to go f**k itself. Tell Scotland it's full of the biggest shower of moany, sponging wasters and still 50%+ of the country would vote to stay in the Union

FTFY

Is there anything as sad as unrequited love?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-48675043

Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson has told party members who would put Brexit ahead of preserving the UK union to "take a long, hard look at themselves".

Check the photo of Ruth forgetting to smile! 

Edited by btb

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Ross Thomson's twitter is a hoot right now - he's getting absolute pelters for backing Boris. I haven't seen one positive tweet yet.

Just had a wee look, it brought a smile to my face.

Amongst all the deserved vitriol and criticism the post that stuck out was the one claiming that Thomson simply doesn’t know when to shut up.

Lets face it, if we can’t win indy with Boris as PM then we really deserve the hardest brexiting imaginable and all the shit it brings. Look at some of the comments in reply to news coverage of Ian Blackfords questions today, the absolute seethe and hatred for Scotland, not just the SNP, Scotland as a whole is so fucking clear, yet you get arseholes phoning LBC saying they’d beg, on their fucking hands and knees to remain the equivalent of a third rate colony of England.

Lets face it, if we can’t win indy with Boris as PM then we really deserve the hardest brexiting imaginable and all the shit it brings. Look at some of the comments in reply to news coverage of Ian Blackfords questions today, the absolute seethe and hatred for Scotland, not just the SNP, Scotland as a whole is so fucking clear, yet you get arseholes phoning LBC saying they’d beg, on their fucking hands and knees to remain the equivalent of a third rate colony of England.
Scottish unionists really have no shame

This suggestion by a Tory blogger to the current constitutional conundrums is actually quite interesting.

It would provide them with their nice tidy clean break Brexit and crucially allow Scotland as the UK successor state to retain its EU membership.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the-way-to-a-clean-brexit-independence-from-scotland/?fbclid=IwAR2g2JzU_pc9qanCTda8n_BT7KKOTHS6pO76msFnZ1hqh2aDleuDWEe-_Tk

Perfect........so not a hope in hell this will happen.

29 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

This suggestion by a Tory blogger to the current constitutional conundrums is actually quite interesting.

It would provide them with their nice tidy clean break Brexit and crucially allow Scotland as the UK successor state to retain its EU membership.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the-way-to-a-clean-brexit-independence-from-scotland/?fbclid=IwAR2g2JzU_pc9qanCTda8n_BT7KKOTHS6pO76msFnZ1hqh2aDleuDWEe-_Tk

Britannia! :lol:

The comments section is even more interesting - find out what English Tories really think of us.

45 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

That comment section though....

shitwine.png