The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

I genuinely hope this c**t contracts a life-changing illness. What an absolute w****r.

Whilst not at all disagreeing with that, I'd suggest that piece was submitted as a series of brief comments for an opinion column, but the sub editor has just stuffed it all together so that it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I genuinely hope you didn't mean that.

Calm down. Just because I said it doesn't mean that it will actually happen.

Whilst not at all disagreeing with that, I'd suggest that piece was submitted as a series of brief comments for an opinion column, but the sub editor has just stuffed it all together so that it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

It is the Daily Record tbf. It'd be somewhat alarming if it had actually made sense.

Jesus Christ. Some of the comments as well agreeing with him and insinuating that the bigger clubs shouldn't be relegated.

Maybe they should bring in a system where a team can only be relegated if their average gate is less than say 4000. And if they have a double decker bus in their stadium. And wear red hoops.

Ultimately, we all know that - given the choice - much of Scotland's football media would be delighted with a closed-shop containing

Rangers, Celtic

Hearts, Hibs

Aberdeen, Dundee Utd

Motherwell, Kilmarnock

Dundee, Partick (or AN Other)

seeing OF finish 30pts clear in a last-day decider, 2 OF cup finals, and to heck with all else providing OF make CL groups or EL ko's.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Ultimately, we all know that - given the choice - much of Scotland's football media would be delighted with a closed-shop containing

Rangers, Celtic

seeing a last-day decider, 2 OF cup finals, and to heck with all else providing OF make CL groups or EL ko's.

FTFY

Also, claiming that televising OF home games would "showcase to the world what we've got" :lol:.

Don't think we should let the world that we have a time machine...

Also, claiming that televising OF home games would "showcase to the world what we've got" :lol:.

It does to be fair. It shows how poisonous the 2 biggest clubs/companies in this country are. They should sent a tv crew around all the pubs/clubs and A&Es across the country to show the aftermath of it too.