The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 21:59, King Dom's Moustache said:

Boyd is a fucking moron.

Where on earth are they going to get the money for McLean, Naismith & Dorrans from :lol:

That's a bit harsh mate.

Even a moron would know when to lay off the monster munch.

Krissy Boydie says, it's not just football that needs a strong Sevco, it's Scotland as a Country that also needs them. 

Edited by shull

Krissy Boydie says, it's not just football that needs a strong Sevco, it's Scotland as a Country that also needs them. 

He's a fat alcoholic mess.

2 hours ago, shull said:

This is the quote from the BBC website;

"Scottish football needs a strong Rangers, even for the national team because they can make players better for the country.

What players have they produced for the national team in recent years? The Grass? And...?

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

"Scottish football needs a strong Rangers, even for the national team because they can make players better for the country.

What players have they produced for the national team in recent years? The Grass? And...?

Hmmm we haven't qualified for a tournie since 1998.  Rangers provided one player in that squad.  Euro 96 they had four and euro 92 they had four.

Not exactly a huge amount.  Maybe if they hadn't spent years cheating and spunking a fortune on average foreigners they might have helped supply more quality players since then.

The players they supplied like Goram etc were top players.  They wouldn't afford or attract those players these days even if they were strong, whatever that means.

The game has moved on and the majority of top players will head south.

Anyway the article is pish as per the usual sychophantic sook the Rangers boaby nonsense that get published.

3 hours ago, shull said:

Tbf, I can see his argument. Not only has football suffered a nuclear winter, armageddon, and a slow lingering death - becoming the League of Ireland on the way past - but the social unrest brought society itself to the verge of collapse. Somehow we survived.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ian Black...

Only a couple of players called-up for U21s in the last year, too.

Is he not currently employed by Kilmarnock?

Should he not focus on making them as strong as possible instead of wanking himself into oblivion over this version of rangers?

4 minutes ago, deej said:

Is he not currently employed by Kilmarnock?

Should he not focus on making them as strong as possible instead of wanking himself into oblivion over this version of rangers?

Didn't stop Barry Ferguson when he was with Clyde.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

That's Scottish Football's fault for unfairly putting them in the 3rd division instead of giving them millions of pounds and a large thank you card for the years of EBT's.

On 28/04/2017 at 12:20, Stu said:

I'll tell you, Kris Boyd has thrown up all over a keyboard again and The Sun have printed the results: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/923850/rangers-aberdeen-kenny-mclean-graham-dorrans-steven-naismith-kris-boyd-pedro-caixinha/

"On top of that, Caixinha’s team got absolutely battered on Sunday and yet after the final whistle he was grinning from ear to ear as he hugged Brendan Rodgers.

"If that wasn’t embarrassing enough, he spent the after-match press conference shuffling glasses around a table to explain his tactics.

"I’m sorry but Rangers supporters don’t need to see any of that.

"All they want is a manager who picks the right team and gets them out onto the park with a plan to win. Let’s be realistic, he’s been praised for winning games when Mark Warburton got slaughtered for drawing and losing but I know which team I’d rather face."

Of course Kris Boyd posts inspirational quotes on Instagram.

Only unsuccessful and unintelligent people post inspirational quotes on social media.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

English Football needs a strong Nottingham Forest IMO

I know there are so many 'big' clubs in England with decent crowds, but do the media down there ever moan about Newcastle, Leeds, Forest etc not being in the top flight and being poorer for it. And therefore moan about teams like Burnley, Swansea and Bournemouth for having poor crowds yet taking up places in the top flight.

Or is this just a particularly Scottish affliction?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-mark-warburton-blame-having-10336088

"“I would like to know how a call was made to bring a man from Brentford to be the manager of one of the biggest clubs in the world. That wouldn’t happen in any other industry but he made big mistakes."

"We signed a player from Preston for almost £2million. Why weren’t Leeds or Sheffield United or other clubs interested in Joe Garner?"

"They were visibly shaken and I’ve never seen them like that in that area. They were chalk white. Gaunt looking. There were tears in guys’ eyes with the hurt.

“I’d love to see someone like Walter Smith back in the club helping with recruitment."

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've literally never heard of ex-Rangers star Hugh Burns in my life before.

Big nosed left-back is what immediately springs to mind for me.

17 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

'Bring back Walter Smith' :lol:

Beyond parody.

I honestly think that there are some Rangers fans that think Walter sits brooding in his Batcave, looking up at the Cardigan in it's display case, thinking "Maybe just once more......"