Pish Adverts

18 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

Boy at the garage buying his daughter a bar of Dairy Milk and her acting like he’s just signed over the house deeds.

A few years ago Cadbury decided their adverts needed to be as maudlin and thoughtful as possible. See also the wee guy on a bus who gives a crying girl a bit of chocolate, or the wee girl in a shop who buys a bar by handing over some shite toys and the guy gives her one back as change. Nauseating.

The coca-cola pasta party advert.  I’m not sure whether I'm most irritated by the voice over not being able to pronounce pasta, the idea that it takes six people to make this wondrous new food, that making pasta is somehow a novelty worthy of having a party, or that nobody drinks wine at the party.   

22 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Anyone else feel like leathering someone?

That's just the Hate Monster talking.

Don't give in to the Hate Monster, Miguel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumble are repeat offenders here (the ones with knock-off Andy Serkis are particularly egregious), but the current ad with the yellow eyebrows girl is just bizarre.

Seems like a perfectly decent commercial for their services, except all you can think is, "what happened to your eyebrows, and is it contagious?"

• 3 weeks later...

Vodafone adverts and that stupid wifies annoying up and down voice. Its everywhere, TV, Radio, rent free inside my fucking dome.

I'll bet she's not even a wid. 

Edited by Melanius Mullarkay
Found her. Sophia Brown. Probably.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Marital problems? Go to Tesco and get stuff for a barbecue.

That is one weird advert. 

I imagine that the guy pumped the lassie's sister, butterchurner style, causing the troubles. But the wee kid likes the barbecue so all is well again. 

On 15/07/2023 at 18:29, GordonD said:

The booking.com one with the fat woman on the plane reclining her seat right into the lap of the guy behind.

A swift karate chop to the throat is called for, if you ask me.

I would have farted in her mouth.