Pish Adverts

kept seeing one over the weekend - think tis a phone network. Woman smiling into her phone and going "aw" whilst all sorts of mishaps happened to her husband that she is oblivious to.

She'd be getting that phone launched into the sea if it was me..

Just goes on for ages as well.

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Volkswagen advert where the dad gets in his daughter's new car and says "at least it's not one of those electric cars" before she gets out and plugs it in. As if you would travel in an electric car and not realise.

I thought that ad was a dig that the old folk don't know what they're talking about and the youngsters know everything

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

The lottery advert with the couple where one of them keeps losing the ticket, and the other keeps finding it

For me, this seems more like an advert against playing the lottery. It starts with them in their 30s and ends in what, their 60s?

1 minute ago, Mr. Brightside said:

For me, this seems more like an advert against playing the lottery. It starts with them in their 30s and ends in what, their 60s?

The follow up shows a bitter fight over the lottery win in the divorce court, as they had no pre-nup

The one for the firm of lawyers who will help with claims if you drove a diesel-engined vehicle.

I'm clearly missing something - what exactly are these people wanting compensation for?

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

The one for the firm of lawyers who will help with claims if you drove a diesel-engined vehicle.

I'm clearly missing something - what exactly are these people wanting compensation for?

Linked to the scandal where manufacturers fitted devices to diesels to manipulate emissions tests.

I think.

On 27/07/2023 at 20:21, Boghead ranter said:

Linked to the scandal where manufacturers fitted devices to diesels to manipulate emissions tests.

I think.

Still don't see why the drivers deserve compo. Are they claiming they were conned into buying a diesel car by the manufacturers' figures? And if so, how did they personally suffer?

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Who the f**k is GK Barry and why did KFC think an annoying bint would entice people to eat a chicken burger covered in sickly sweet brown gloop?

I saw this for the first time earlier. It lasted about ten seconds and I didn't know what was actually happening. Job done.

On 07/04/2022 at 04:10, Boo Khaki said:

The Domino's 'yodelling' ads. Seriously makes me want to go hack people to death with a chainsaw.

Watching stuff on 4OD just now and I’m getting a series of different domino’s adverts with some dramatic scene climaxing in them doing that fucking yodelling thing.

I unironically think that everyone involved in making them should be jailed for life, as a minimum.