Pish Adverts

17 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"It's June, Dad"
"hi"
" Hi June how are you"

Get her fucking pumped ya auld dick.

(Sun life over 50 plan)

My main objection to this one is that it wrongly implies that our beloved postmen might deliver mail to the wrong address. Has never happened, never will.

This is the first time I've looked at this thread and as I can't be bothered looking through all pages excuse me if this one has already been mentioned.

There was an advert for bottled water doing the rounds a couple of months ago. The theme was that it was drunk my mothers who passed this lifestyle choice onto their daughters. When did water become gender specific?

Edited by Northboy
Spelling

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 23:40, nelsjfc said:

There's a Microsoft advert at the moment where some blogger is declaring how wonderful the prospect of millennials having on average 5 or 6 jobs on average in their lifetime is.

The really annoying bit is the suggestion that 'blogger' is a job!

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I think what has actually happened here is that June has apprehended the postie as he got to her front door and took the dads mail on the chance that if she popped next door with it, she'll get rogered north, south, east and west.

Doubt the old c***s up for it mind.

Probably tip him over the edge. Hope the letter wasn't telling him he was behind with his payments.

"I've read about how fast funeral costs are rising"
like, where?

Once you hit 50, you get targeted by Saga Holidays, funeral companies, private health providers and the like who remind you that it's not long until you're either dead or a drooling loon.

GTF the lot of you. Having a couple of bob to spend now that some drains on income have gone, the last thing I want to do is waste it on a fancy coffin. I've told the sprog to put me in a bin bag and leave me in the street on collection day.

Naw the worst ad is the F*****g surfer b*****d for the You've been framed sponsor ; he fa's in the water then there is a burst of canned laughter...

whats so funny about that ye brain dead C****s!!!

Oh and the second worst are these acoustic guitar and whistley bloke background music ads ; If I could get hold of the whistley b*****d!!!

I've no idea who Karlie Kloss is, but she can take her website, along with her stupid fucking name, and shove them both up her arse.

Or stop plaguing me with YouTube ads. Either's fine.