Boxing Day Football

Enigma

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Brom are 3/1 at Swansea. There is a risk that Pulis will play for a goalless draw, but Swansea haven't won in their last seven outings. Given that West Brom dropped points in injury time at Anfield and lost at home to Bournemouth, there's maybe an added incentive to play for three points here.

Likewise, I like the look of West Ham at Aston Villa and Leicester at Liverpool. Crystal Palace at Bournemouth is similarly attractive.

Motherwell are 2/1 to win at Tannadice. I'll almost certainly be including them on my accumulator, so I'd steer well clear given my recent fortunes.

I think I'll be taking a break from gambling. Or maybe just publishing my tips online.

Will we just discuss tomorrow in here?

Got a £10 double on Blackburn and Hibs for the TV games so far. Personally think 11/4 for Hibs is quite big when there isn't much between the teams.

Hibs 10/3 bet365 but fear they may hibs it ?

Is Blackburn likely to be on ?

had the £10 on both to score 1st half and the £5 in both to score 2nd half, will do the same tomorrow

Being a greedy fucker gone for Kenny Miller to score and Hibs to win at 40/1. I'll probably go for something involving a Rangers win or a draw in play.

Went for a Blackburn, Hibernian and Middlesborough TV treble.

Blackburn have done fairly well since Lambert has taken over, whilst less can be said about Neil Lennon's Bolton. The latter suffering a 4-0 thumping only 2 days ago against fellow strugglers Rotherham. Blackburn's game on Saturday against Middlesborough was postponed, so having not played a game in 8 days, will be fresher than their Lancashire rivals.

Hibernian to beat Rangers. Having seen Falkirk play both these sides on 2 occasions this season, I've been more impressed with the Leith outfit. Under Stubbs they seem to be more organised at the back, and a bit less naive than Rangers, with their full backs essentially playing as wingers every game. I think Hibs can exploit this on the break several times today, and will be boosted by having McGinn's red card overturned from the Falkirk game 2 weeks ago. Rangers only seem to have a plan A, which I think Hibs will cope with well.

Middlesborough to beat Sheffield Wednesday. Again similar thinking to the Blackburn game, with the home team not playing on Saturday, and the away teams boss complaining about the time gap in between this game and his sides 3-0 home win on Boxing Day. Middlesborough are one of the best teams in the division, and playing at home with extra rest time should allow them to record a victory here.

14/1 at the moment for that treble.

Archived