Alloa vs Rangers

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you say this when Alloa deservedly beat Rangers in the cup? It doesn't matter which teams play each other football is such a game where you take all the advantages you possibly can to not lose the match and hope for most of the luck that's up for grabs. One match you can always relate what can go wrong is the recent Celtic v Ross County match. One up in 27 secs, cruising could have been 3 up in 8 mins then man sent off, pen and you know the rest. That's why managers now go into the finest detail and try to take all the advantages.

It's. Not. Been. Done. For. Today's. Game.

Genuine question.

Are you for real?

I won't even acknowledge him with a reply. They're really living up to the name of zombies as they're braindead as f**k. I feel sorry for the genuine couple of decent posters for rangers as they get totally outshone by these fuckwits.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Wallace ©, Wilson, Kiernan, Tavernier, Haliday, Holt, McKay, O’Halloran, Forrester, Waghorn.

SUBS: Bell (GK), Ball, Zelalem, Miller, Law, Clark, King

Starts for Forrester and O'Halleran, pretty attack minded and I'm guessing McKay or O'halloran through the middle?

RANGERS: Foderingham, Wallace ©, Wilson, Kiernan, Tavernier, Haliday, Holt, McKay, O’Halloran, Forrester, Waghorn.

Starts for Forrester and O'Halleran, pretty attack minded and I'm guessing McKay or O'halloran through the middle?

Such an attacking team, love it.

Mon the Gers!

It will be interesting to see what formation and who plays where. I wouldn't have started Zelamen either. I'm also looking for Forrester to do better than previous game time. I think Waghorn may play thru the middle with one other Could be anyone of the other three!

I know it's not common for Rangers but he may play two ( close together ) thru the middle to bring both full backs in the park which leaves more space wide If there is any space wide. The other option is to play two very wide players on their full backs to create more space centrally. Await 3pm!

Lee Wallace (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at

15'

Ten Alloa players standing in a line blocking Rangers progress up the narrow pitch.

Posted at

14'

Attempt missed. Harry Forrester (Rangers) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right following a corner

20' The Alloa defensive line doing its job like a medieval shield wall blocking every silky attempt from the Rangers forwards to get that all important opener.

Jason Holt (Rangers) hits the bar with a right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right.

Posted at

17'

Attempt missed. Martyn Waghorn (Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right.

Posted at

16'

Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Dougie Hill

Archived