Elect a New Moderator

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That BRALT list doesn't include No 8 or johnnyc13 who've both been banned.

Ed - Whoops, No 8 is on it. No Johnny, then.

When No 8 was sober and waiting for taxi jobs he was a decent poster.

Having Magee in Pitlochry would do no harm, you can't get any lower.

I've been to Pitlochry. Our bus stopped their for a couple of hours on way back from a game at Inverness a few years ago. Had a few scoops in a wee pub/hotel on the main street a few doors down from a chippy.

Was a cracking wee boozer and the barmaid had a most impressive set of chebs on her too :wub:

I've been to Pitlochry. Our bus stopped their for a couple of hours on way back from a game at Inverness a few years ago. Had a few scoops in a wee pub/hotel on the main street a few doors down from a chippy.

Was a cracking wee boozer and the barmaid had a most impressive set of chebs on her too :wub:

This is the sort of important tourist information that sanctimonious pish like TripAdvisor so woefully neglects.

This is the sort of important tourist information that sanctimonious pish like TripAdvisor so woefully neglects.

But the decor was a bit tired and I found a pube on the toilet seat. Won't be going again.

Better?

You make my skin crawl.

Archived