Elect a New Moderator

Sakes!

RG, you've been on P&B long enough to know how to use the spoiler function. I nearly lost my medication. Fucking hell, man. That's worse, an I didn't believe that was possible, than the, absent spoiler, picture of the cadburys scotch egg.

I Ken you're no stupit, son. C'mon to f**k, eh. Play the gemme.

Thank you.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sakes!

RG, you've been on P&B long enough to know how to use the spoiler function. I nearly lost my medication. Fucking hell, man. That's worse, an I didn't believe that was possible, than the, absent spoiler, picture of the cadburys scotch egg.

I Ken you're no stupit, son. C'mon to f**k, eh. Play the gemme.

Thank you.

Wid.

FIFY

Mr X's petulant display in the Game of Thrones thread, should be enough to see him punted.  His inability to accept that sky show the programme at 2am to coincide with the US screening is beyond moronic.  He even went as far as making up his own rules, so that it couldn't be discussed until he's seen it.  Tragic doesn't come close to describing it.

Not entirely sure who I'd nominate to replace him though.

Mr X's petulant display in the Game of Thrones thread, should be enough to see him punted. His inability to accept that sky show the programme at 2am to coincide with the US screening is beyond moronic. He even went as far as making up his own rules, so that it couldn't be discussed until he's seen it. Tragic doesn't come close to describing it.

Anyone sad enough to discuss watching game of throne doesn't deserve anything but a pie kick, ya bunch of fannies.

Grimbo

Eta this post was posted on behalf of Billy Dynsmite (who is currently on vacation for 3 months for breaking his Asbo curfew)

Mr X's petulant display in the Game of Thrones thread, should be enough to see him punted.  His inability to accept that sky show the programme at 2am to coincide with the US screening is beyond moronic.  He even went as far as making up his own rules, so that it couldn't be discussed until he's seen it.  Tragic doesn't come close to describing it.

The real tragedy on that thread were the sparrow brains who didn't have the capacity to grasp his points

Anyone sad enough to discuss watching game of throne doesn't deserve anything but a pie kick, ya bunch of fannies.

Grimbo

Eta this post was posted on behalf of Billy Dynsmite (who is currently on vacation for 3 months for breaking his Asbo curfew)

Game of Thrones is murder Grimbo, nice post.

Archived