Elect a New Moderator

I think I'll stay away from this thread tbh, my RandomGuy for Mod thread a few years ago led to a banning

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be a mod you need to abide by some of the following requisites

1. Have a beige posting style

2. Be from Falkirk area

3. Have a rubbish gimmick (GTF until GTF, banhammer, Dry Yer Eyes.Jpg)

4. Get on with the hoardes of pun users, old people, functioning alcoholic and mentalists that take up GN

5. Verging into heads gone territory whenever faced with criticism

6. Seemingly knows Magee personally and only bans him after he's been back for a period of time

For those reasons, I'd like to nominate 8mileBU to be our next mod. Of course you may wonder why the Faeces Flinging Homeless Abusing closet Sevconian but allow me to justify my selection by going into the criteria

1. Have you ever actually liked an 8mile post when he isn't trying to one up someone, outside of him talking about 'Aidsy Spunk', His patter is firmly in the 'Yer Da' category at the best of times. 1/1

2. 8Mile is apparently from Bo'ness, the town with an unnecessary apostrophe and calls a Gala Day a 'fair' and is confirmed to be near Falkirk. Maths checks out 2/2.

3. 14Mile has recently discovered GIFs and smileys and uses them when inappropriate,also fancies children and he throws poo. Enough of a gimmick IMO 3/3.

4. 8 Mile is all of those characters and more. 4/4

5. I don't really need to explain myself here. 5/5

6. Trick Question, He is Magee. 6/6

As you see by the established factors here 8Mile is the obvious choice to continue the legacy left by the current generation of Mods and won't rest until P&B is solely single club threads littered with puns and gifs used in incorrect contexts. He is the mod that Pie and Bovril deserves but not the one we need right now.

The apostrophe in Bo'ness isn't unnecessary.

As you see by the established factors here  8Mile is the obvious choice to continue the legacy left by the current generation of Mods and won't rest until P&B is solely single club threads littered with puns and gifs used in incorrect contexts. He is the mod that Pie and Bovril deserves but not the one we need right now.

All this and more.  In my decade+ on P&B we've never had a Rangers/Secvo Mod and it's time we did.  KnightswoodBear is the obvious candidate but I suspect he'd decline.  Thus the Rangers Moderating Apron should be donned by Miley.

All this and more.  In my decade+ on P&B we've never had a Rangers/Secvo Mod and it's time we did.  KnightswoodBear is the obvious candidate but I suspect he'd decline.  Thus the Rangers Moderating Apron should be donned by Miley.

Gretchen, stop trying to make Rangers happen. Nobody cares, unless it's for pointing and laughing.

All this and more. In my decade+ on P&B we've never had a Rangers/Secvo Mod and it's time we did. KnightswoodBear is the obvious candidate but I suspect he'd decline. Thus the Rangers Moderating Apron should be donned by Miley.

I'd temporarily close the BRALT thread again. I'm convinced I could get one of the P&D's to top themselves.

It'd be a social experiment.

Archived