P&B decides the best way to scramble an egg

Best way to scramble an egg  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Certifiable imo.

The depth of flavour and versatility of an omelette far out does scrambled eggs. Then factor in that both dishes take similar amounts of effort and a large difference in skill levels and the omelette wins hands down.

yum yum. If that doesn't get stonedsailor's taste-buds salivating, nothing will.

When I get tobacco passing a badly constructed roach I do get an increase in saliva production but that's down to my mouth's defense of noxious material invading rather than the munchies.

On a side note (don't think it needs it's own thread) Mrs Romeo, when having boiled or fried eggs requests the yolk be very hard.

I know  this makes my wife a beast, but I don't think there's anything to be done about it.

Clearly the hob (is the correct method; the microwave method is for BEASTS).

Melt a little bit of butter in the (non stick) pan then crack in 3 eggs and a pinch of salt and pepper. Then simply stir with a wooden spoon over the heat until ready. 

Have then on toast (preferably the seeded stuff) or have a toasted bacon and scrambled egg sandwich.

Classic recipe.  Was your mum the Galloping Gourmet?

People who put milk in scrambled eggs (or omelettes) are too cheap to use enough eggs to make something worth eating.

People who 'cook' things in the microwaves are the kind of people who talk a bit too loudly to the folk serving them in shops. Because it's the only human interaction they're ever guaranteed.

Archived