The Partick Thistle thread

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Says the man who posts updates on the England squad on

What a pathetic post that is. Is it relevant to a Partick Thistle post?  No  it isn't. Moron.

37 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Why are you always so angry?

8 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

What a pathetic post that is. Is it relevant to a Partick Thistle post?  No  it isn't. Moron.

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

What relevance is that post?

Yep

Can I just say, Munns bar used to be an acceptable prematch haunt for away fans. Last match Pars played you there we witnessed a changed atmosphere wi a marked increase in wee bawbag scrotes looking for bother. Are there any other boozers nearby that away fans use? 

36 minutes ago, North West said:

Can I just say, Munns bar used to be an acceptable prematch haunt for away fans. Last match Pars played you there we witnessed a changed atmosphere wi a marked increase in wee bawbag scrotes looking for bother. Are there any other boozers nearby that away fans use? 

Aitken Suite on corner of the Old Stand on Firhill Road is welcoming of away fans as is The Woodside on Maryhill Road .There's the new Ibiza bar(used to be the Botany) on Maryhill Road beside Fire Station ..no idea what it's like inside now but looks a bit wanky from the outside....other than that there's the usual  eclectic mixture on Gt Western Road if you have time. 

8 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Why are you always so angry?

Its just attention seeking at this stage.

Like a screaming toddler just wanting lifted up by their mum.

Best ignored.

1 hour ago, North West said:

The Royalty bar. 

1 hour ago, North West said:

We always tend to go to The Woodside on Maryhill Road, handy if you're walking up from the subway. Never any bother there and a decent boozer. Tends to get extremely busy though.

4 hours ago, North West said:

The Tower Bar I think sometimes puts on a deal for away supporters buses if you get in touch , 10min walk along the road from stadium