The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, Ad Lib said:

"It was then that we decided to put our foot on the ball and pause.  We conveyed that decision to the centre and ceased taking calls on the subject."

John Nelmelt

League One fans man. FS.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pretty much aye.

For all that vote debacle, he managed to somehow come out of the whole thing looking less incompetent and less moronic than Budge & Low.

"Less incompetent that Jacqui Low" is the absolute bare minimum I'd expect of any person in any position to be honest.

1 minute ago, third lanark said:

You still here? I’m sure if there was any compensation received Hearts etc could pay back clubs like Falkirk who voted for reconstruction 

Once you've played your part in the court case, Hearts wont give you a second thought. 

I've no idea why you think differently.

Just now, third lanark said:

😂😂😂 of course it is. Everyone will take everything Mr Nelms says at face value after all he is clearly a man of his word 😂😂😂

Do you have evidence of the contrary? Or are you taking Scot Gardiner's word for it because it suits your agenda?

Do you think Low has done a good job here? Fucking hell.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Do you have evidence of the contrary? Or are you taking Scot Gardiner's word for it because it suits your agenda?

No one thinks Jacqui Low has ever done a good job at anything.

But... f**k me... she's never released a Club statement saying "It was then that we decided to put our foot on the ball and pause".

That's proper weapon and beast amalgamation territory.

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You realise that the most likely "victory" is compensation, which will come from the SPFL "pot of money", otherwise known as "prize money".

Falkirk fans so thick they're actively supporting something that will see their own club lose money.

That can't be true surely?

Edited because I'm a thick c**t that can't use a question mark.

Edited by C. Muir

Just now, Ad Lib said:

No one thinks Jacqui Low has ever done a good job at anything.

But... f**k me... she's never released a Club statement saying "It was then that we decided to put our foot on the ball and pause".

That's proper weapon and beast amalgamation territory.

No, she's released a statement saying, '...yesterday 26 clubs put themselves first. Today, we have now been given the opportunity to do the same.' which is rightfully being laughed about by all concerned other than Rangers, Hearts, yourselves and a smattering of Falkirk fans.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pretty much aye.

For all that vote debacle, he managed to somehow come out of the whole thing looking less incompetent and less moronic than Budge & Low.

Cause that’s an achievement.  

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You seem very upset Why are you concerned about what Partick Thistle are doing? I think most people would take the word of anyone over Nelms now. Even some of your support won’t trust him now

low has plenty of faults believe you me. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

No, she's released a statement saying, '...yesterday 26 clubs put themselves first. Today, we have now been given the opportunity to do the same.' which is rightfully being laughed about by all concerned other than Rangers, Hearts, yourselves and a smattering of Falkirk fans.

Looks like it seems to be bothering other teams fans actually 

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Perhaps not, but having insurance and being somewhat protected against this whole situation is.

Let’s not kid on that John Nelms is some kind of Saint. He will be a hero of your nearest rivals though, considering his vote helped promote them. From what I read, most Dundee fans don’t even like him, why pretend different? He’s probably the most untrustworthy man in the game. 

Edited by JagsCG

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

"We decided to put our foot on the ball and pause"

Mate, CRINGE.

1 minute ago, third lanark said:

You seem very upset Why are you concerned about what Partick Thistle are doing? I think most people would take the word of anyone over Nelms now. Even some of your support won’t trust him now

low has plenty of faults believe you me. 

I'm not upset at all. Posting on a football forum thread open for all doesn't mean I'm upset. The closer you're getting to the Junior League forum the more you are acting like those that post there.

Nelms has only had a bad word put against him by Scot Gardiner - The man he sacked for incompetence and the man that the Championship unified against in the vote. Nelms has came out of this unscathed other than from fans of clubs that feel they've been negatively impacted and the usual roasters in the Dundee support that have never been happy with Americans running the club.

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

"We decided to put our foot on the ball and pause"

Mate, CRINGE.

An expression of speech from a guy that's not a native compared with Low coming out with the Partick Thistle version of, 'You sink us and we'll sink you'. Jeezo.